+ Reply to Thread
Page 3623 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2623 3123 3523 3573 3613 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3633 3673 3723 ... LastLast
Results 36,221 to 36,230 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Senior Member aabi is on a distinguished road aabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear 4 days sy oper ko ja rha ha ku k ye kfi dino sy down rha ha ab ye apni position recover kr rha ha ye is wkt 89.88 py ha yer above jy ga meny jitny b pairs m is wkt post ki hain sari such ha i ku k m ye use krta ho kae mah sy ok

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pioner3 is on a distinguished road Pioner3's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oil just went up to the strong resistance zone of 90.00 which has several times been observed retreat to the south, on the 4 hour and hourly charts MASD already showed a sell signal, is also prominent short stop + 90.00, very strong psychological figure, expect at least the southern correction stop around 90.30.
    Attached Images  

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member yes is an unknown quantity at this point yes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Oil going on 98, i hope it will increase and gonna reversal for 100, trhen 105 and it gonna touch 100 in coming days but after some correction, not like rocket
    this is a trading pair and i think we should must be got knowledge about this and i think it will must be good and we should must be ready for this and try to understand this metal it is also a pair

Banned untung is an unknown quantity at this point untung's Avatar
    Thanks
    i said it will begin pumping inventory at Cushing, Oklahoma delivery point was not durable, risk appetite, trends quickly sink new WTI contract, which the European Union focused on sovereign power over the emotions weighing Continuing....

Senior Member Alex is on a distinguished road Alex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oil pleased with the strong growth of the north, the price just came close to the 90.00 figure around which has been building top-fractal, but is in no hurry to close the purchase (I will close out and possibly turn over the sale only when mounted below $ 89.46) and while I'm breaking 90.00 figures and future growth.
    Attached Images  

Banned hariz is an unknown quantity at this point hariz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone agree with me when i said that when oil up, EURUSD up, and When Oil Down, EURUSD down... some curious but i think that is a really fact. What you think?!?!

Banned ahmed fakhry is an unknown quantity at this point ahmed fakhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    Oil: The cost of WTI February futures rose to 90.35 dollars a barrel on the NYMEX as the data showed that crude oil inventories fell by 964,000 barrels to a level of 371.650 billion barrels in the week ending on December 14.

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Time frame- H1
    price level 90.00 is a resistanting level and the may be not breaked as per stoch indicator also. stoch indicator is reach in the rage of over sold and we can short this pair with cross out and can hold trade till 88.35

todays pivot points are-

Resistance 3- 92.53
    Resistance 2- 91.21
    Resistance 1- 90.44

Pivot point- 89.12

Support 1- 88.35
    Support 2- 87.03
    Support 3- 86.26

Senior Member winstead will become famous soon enough winstead will become famous soon enough winstead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Near-term bulls from 85.20, continue to drive the oil price higher, as break above yesterday’s high at 88.61, looks for test of 90.31/85.20 decline at 89.00. Prevailing positive tone on lower timeframes is reinforced by daily indicators move into positive territory that opens way for test of upper boundaries of near-term 84.05/90.31 range.

Senior Member sulasih is an unknown quantity at this point sulasih's Avatar
    Thanks
    Anyone agree with me when i said that when oil up, EURUSD up, and When Oil Down, EURUSD down...
    some curious but i think that is a really fact. What you think?!?!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3623 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2623 3123 3523 3573 3613 3621 3622 3623 3624 3625 3633 3673 3723 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)