+ Reply to Thread
Page 3723 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2723 3223 3623 3673 3713 3721 3722 3723 3724 LastLast
Results 37,221 to 37,230 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unicredit - Brent-Italian bank Unicredit raises outlook for 120 USD from 100, to Brent (2012).

Oil (September) WTI update-Oil breaks resistance 97.80 / $ 98.00 / barrel, thus opening the potential for the band, peaking at 99.50 / $ 100.00 / barrel

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think eventually the oil will also rise because many of its debt crisis in Europe and America, and watch out for tomorrow and the next day because there is news that can make the oil move.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    Oil going on 98, i hope it will increase and gonna reversal for 100, trhen 105 and it gonna touch 100 in coming days but after some correction, not like rocket
    Just remove fear from ur mind, and open position for long time to get good profit specially in commodities . I always do like that and getting good profit

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    oil abhi thoda thanda pad gaya hai aur thode din wo aaram kareaga, jyada move nahi hoga par aaj friday hai to barosa nahi is oil ka, agar aap aaj order na kare to hi acha hoga

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arihant View Post
    now dont sell oil as i think it will give some correction, but sell after it touch 97 or 08 and make good profit, by the way what was ur lot size. pls tell me
    thanks bhaijaan main bhi soch raha tha ki ab 2-3 din oil me trade na karu aur iska movement tracxk karu badme hi kuch position open karu profit ke liye

Thanks
    what a profit u got, main ummeed karta hu mujhe bhi itna mila hota th, par main zyada long term nahi kar pata hu kyun ki mera fear hota hain
    Just remove fear from ur mind, and open position for long time to get good profit specially in commodities . I always do like that and getting good profit

Thanks
    i earn 500 pips from oil, i sold at 100 and closed at 95.11 and withdraw my profit , i think now it will in upward position so thinking to buy.

Thanks
    oil abhi thoda thanda pad gaya hai aur thode din wo aaram kareaga, jyada move nahi hoga par aaj friday hai to barosa nahi is oil ka, agar aap aaj order na kare to hi acha hoga
    thank you bro i made goods profit with your signal, can you tell me what should i do now? i cant wait to open position an i want to open position

Thanks
    Oil going on 98, i hope it will increase and gonna reversal for 100, trhen 105 and it gonna touch 100 in coming days but after some correction, not like rocket

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Clq1nfp परिणाम तेल, 2.3 डॉलर से गिरने के बाद जो परिणाम पर बैल के लिए निराशाजनक है ... तकनीकी शब्दों में, लेकिन तेल 95.80 $ स्तर है, जहां गर्दन की लाइन सिर कंधे गठन को तोड़ने ड्रॉप करने के लिए कमरा है.
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3723 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2723 3223 3623 3673 3713 3721 3722 3723 3724 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)