+ Reply to Thread
Page 3722 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2722 3222 3622 3672 3712 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 LastLast
Results 37,211 to 37,220 of 37238

Thread: Oil

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    I hope u have got profit as oil got up around 600 pips , in how much pips profit did u closed or u have closed in loss? havent u used stop loss?
    maine to 2 pips profit me hi close kar diya kyun ki mujhe laga wapis against na chale jaaye aur close karne ke bad 5 min me 100 pips bad gaya phir mujhe bahut pastawa hua.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by niteshforex View Post
    hello, i have buy oil in 85.38 and in next 10 min, it get down more then 200 pips and i am in loss now, shold i closed the position or should wait for my price to come back?
    I hope u have got profit as oil got up around 600 pips , in how much pips profit did u closed or u have closed in loss? havent u used stop loss?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex is a splendid one to behold niteshforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by gururaj View Post
    oil is got mad with downtrend, just going down and down and reach low as 82.88, now just stay away with this oil or it will burn your account
    hello, i have buy oil in 85.38 and in next 10 min, it get down more then 200 pips and i am in loss now, shold i closed the position or should wait for my price to come back?

Banned gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj is a name known to all gururaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    oil is got mad with downtrend, just going down and down and reach low as 82.88, now just stay away with this oil or it will burn your account

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair is gaining ground for the fifth consecutive day supported by risk aversion and falling crude oil prices. The barrel (WTI) is trading below $90 at the lowest level since February.

Thanks
    I think eventually the oil will also rise because many of its debt crisis in Europe and America, and watch out for tomorrow and the next day because there is news that can make the oil move.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oil is running on 92 and it will go more down and can touch 80$ in coming days so if anyone can open short position for long term then he can get good profit

Thanks
    Oil (September) WTIBlack gold tends to slide testing 93.90 / 70 USD / barrel, the breakthrough opens the potential for 92.80 / 60 USD / barrel ... possible combination of negative ISM service sector on Wednesday and Friday nonfarm Payrolls negative potential direction of the opening $ 90.00 / barrel .. first resistance at 95.50 / 70 USD / barrel.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Saudi Arabia is considering reduction in prices for exports of September, can cause a slowdown in Asia Commercial Bank ... expected decline in oil prices in the near future. In case of breakthrough Brent below 115 USD is expected to fall 110 USD. WTI may soon fall below 90 USD ... Morgan Stanley is still bearish on natural gas prices and the expected robust increase in production in 2012 and higher stock ..

Thanks
    I think that in the next few months, the price of crude oil will sky rocket. The US which their economy control the world economy is in huge crisis, debt crisis. This will be a bad turn for worlds economy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3722 of 3724 FirstFirst ... 2722 3222 3622 3672 3712 3720 3721 3722 3723 3724 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)