+ Reply to Thread
Page 1927 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 927 1427 1827 1877 1917 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1937 1977 2027 2427 2927 ... LastLast
Results 19,261 to 19,270 of 44377

Thread: Silver

Banned Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector has a reputation beyond repute Alex vector's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,519 Times in 10,258 Posts
    Dear i.forex members

SILVER

On this Day i will predicted this pair have being bearish down direction.

the price is break Resistance and Trend Line and it is moving down side with having the long signal from the parabolic SAR.

the market trend could remain in this position and I expected support resistance levels.

A dot below the candles that indicates a downtrend direction
    in addition to that we can see a SELL signal on the MACD indicator.

I suggest to take short terms position on SELL today.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Alex vector For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Banned hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania has a reputation beyond repute hania's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,330 Times in 10,090 Posts
    silver>>

pivot point 17.70
    first resistance is on point : 17.88
    second resistance is on point : 17.98
    third resistance is on point : 18.05

In my observation the profitable next selling point will be 18.15

and by my mind the profitable next buy point will be 16.50.

I think thats the successful key points for selling and buying for this pairs.>>>

You will earn more money if you will follow my views,

because i have posted this after checking the previous routine of daily time frame of H1,H4 clearly.

note;simply moving on parabolic levels entry.>

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to hania For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Banned Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky has a reputation beyond repute Focky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,282 Times in 14,889 Posts
    i express my opinion about this pair..
    As All of you know that . this trading pair is too good for best tradong is pair . this trading pair gives us lot of experience. . by the trading in this pair we will be able to earn large profit .its all becouse of its movement. after the understanding of pro EMA trading analysis. its all candle pre-inform you about future movement.
    95% chances of profit aftar analysis of these indicators So i am always refer the indicator for analysis ... .
    i suggest you this analysis indicater for 95% chances...
    goodluck..
    pair and that according to the green color shown by the Bollinger Bands indicator determining by that the main market direction A buy signal is indicated from the Simple Moving Average indicator and that is by giving us buy signal t his pair can continue bullish trend now current price at and strong support at level in hourly time frame there is possible chance price will move to up side

👑 Post achi lagay tu thanks per click kren 🎀

Banned Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11 has a reputation beyond repute Muhammadasif11's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,602 Times in 5,085 Posts
    Today market analysis and trend:sell

Indicators and Moving average market ke down hony ka bata rahe hain

Resistance and Support points se bhi market down hoti nazar a ri hai

Hamain sell main trade lagani chahiye

BesT Of LucK

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Muhammadasif11 For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24)

Banned Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234 has a reputation beyond repute Shani1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,933 Times in 1,744 Posts
    Silver

Long term movement pivot, Resistance and support levels are as follows for today date.

Current Price 1- 18.764

main resistance level 2- 18.787

main support levil 3-18.667

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shani1234 For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24), Muhammadasif11 (2020-02-24)

Senior Member suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    silver
    Dears
    I use my sclapping strategy to this pair by looking trend in market. Its movement at frame m30 by looking the boilenger band & its parabolic sar show us bullish way .it has strong buying position in market by MAcads looking position .
    MA 200 show us. Buy option.
    current price ,support & resistance level
    Also show us this position .

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to suchin12 For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24), Muhammadasif11 (2020-02-24)

Member Henry is a jewel in the rough Henry is a jewel in the rough Henry is a jewel in the rough Henry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello dear form friend I am agree with your point of view you discuss about silver silver is running in and according to my thinking today it will continu target towards 18. 800 after that it start its bearish Trend today it's start with bullish trend in the early morning after that it was a little back but I think it will continue again it's bullish trend with the help of buyers so buy opportunities best but this time not to trade wait for some good position to open their trade because our bonus is so precious for us. have a nice day.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Henry For This Useful Post:

Hassinali (2020-02-24), Muhammadasif11 (2020-02-24), UET (2020-02-24)

Senior Member suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12 has a reputation beyond repute suchin12's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,183 Times in 1,082 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    silver
    Dears
    I use my sclapping strategy to this pair by looking trend in market. Its movement at frame m30 by looking the boilenger band & its parabolic sar show us bullish way .it has strong buying position in market by MAcads looking position .
    MA 200 show us. Buy option.
    current price ,support & resistance level
    Also show us this position .

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to suchin12 For This Useful Post:

Henry (2020-02-24), Unregistered (2)

Banned Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148 has a reputation beyond repute Usman148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,548 Times in 8,978 Posts
    Market analisis treand !
    Slowly I start to add some mid-term (weeks, months) trading & investment opportunities into my TradingView account. The first one which looks technically pretty nice is .
    Pretty soon you can start building your long position on and it starts from the round number Obviously, do your own research, read fundamentals and etc.
    Technical...

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Usman148 For This Useful Post:

Henry (2020-02-24), suchin12 (2020-02-24)

Senior Member Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz has a reputation beyond repute Arifzaziz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,697 Times in 1,339 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If there is no patience when we are doing our analysis in the forex market, I just wonder what would become of our trading accounts at the end of the day because of the fact about losses, people that have used patterns that makes sense would really understand that there are different challenges to be encountered in the forex market which means that we may face something that cannot be avoided in the forex market, without money management, different challenges would automatically surface that can make everyone that has a good knowledge to lose their trading account and our trading shows that we need to engage in some basic responsibility that would make it possible for us to gain ability to make money from the market as it stands.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arifzaziz For This Useful Post:

Henry (2020-02-24), suchin12 (2020-02-24), Usman148 (2020-02-24)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1927 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 927 1427 1827 1877 1917 1925 1926 1927 1928 1929 1937 1977 2027 2427 2927 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)