+ Reply to Thread
Page 4389 of 5201 FirstFirst ... 3389 3889 4289 4339 4379 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4399 4439 4489 4889 ... LastLast
Results 43,881 to 43,890 of 52004

Thread: Gold

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

All target about long was done yesterday. And big bear was found to. I think gold will go to one more provocation, but without new hight,after that price will go to bottom of it big range.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zoro is an unknown quantity at this point zoro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Gold is targetting 1340 after the us bad news.which is the safest invest in money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member muteeb1120 is an unknown quantity at this point muteeb1120's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold ka ek bht strong resistance lgta ha 1590 ... wasey tu is ka top torna thora muskil ha lekin agar ye top se upr chla gya tu is ka Down trend bht muskil se aye ga .

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold became to top border of big range. Now better be more carefulб because big seller can show himself in any moment. I'm waiting Him and after will open short. Target is bellow 1200/

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Balance is long and better wait for good point for long. Will rollback after that grow to 1280

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Gold in big range and in Friday we sow big buyer. I wait rollback to 1211 today, after that level growing to 1260

Member orni308 is an unknown quantity at this point orni308's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Gold prices have been come down and it has been at its lowest level , strengthening os dollar has also been one of the reason for its negative trend.

Member totaa is on a distinguished road totaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    When trying to analyze the chart we can monitor that the last pattern on the GOLD turn to be a bullish one according to the brain trend indicator by having the up arrow printed below the actual price and also the most important support level is located by the red line at 1254.75 Now the RSI index correspond with the upward trend as you can see it stays above the level 50th on the center to end us up having a two equal signal to enter the buy positions and then I guess that we have to enter the trades as soon as possible By the way the resistance which located near the zone of 1259.35 is a quite strong and the price may found some problems when it reaches it which make it a suitable place to exit the trade and waiting for the price action within this level.

Member totaa is on a distinguished road totaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    The last sign manifest on the 1H chart of GOLD was a bearish one according to the brain trend indicator by having the down arrow drawn above the price and the last key resistance is set by the red line at 1256.4 Now the RSI index correspond with the downward way it keeps below the level 50th on the center to end us up having a two equal signs telling about a better probability for the sell orders and then the best decision for this case is to enter a fast orders ass soon as possible When talking about the trade target I do think that the support which could be found at the price 1246.5 is a quite strong and the price may found some problems when it reaches it which make it a suitable place to exit the trade and waiting for the price action within this level.

Senior Member m.magdy will become famous soon enough m.magdy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trading rang for today is among the major support @ 1498 and the key of resistance @ 1511.
    The general over short term basis is to the upside targeting 1511 as far as area of 1520 .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4389 of 5201 FirstFirst ... 3389 3889 4289 4339 4379 4387 4388 4389 4390 4391 4399 4439 4489 4889 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)