+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA Ilanesia

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some time the robot works and some time if there is no news comes and the market goes one side and reaches 150 pips then what can the robot do. Manual Trading is the best in my opinion and the robot will work only for owners ^^ because the owner has made ea n they know the rules and they sell ea n never tell you as close as the sale ea so we have to test first ea we get from buying on demo tests and for demo tests

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati has a spectacular aura about satiawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not like robots. I feel the comfort of sexual trafficking. Robots are very risky. If you want to use any robot, quickly check in the demo account. but it depends on the trader to understand every action passed manually or automatically it has become the choice of the trader when the state is often a very unattractive action when a trader must choose to use an EA or manually

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe has a spectacular aura about pujhe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The foreign exchange robot is a pc software program that helps traders by mechanically trading in the forex market. The next step is to determine whether the value or cost of the best foreign currency exchange robot that you can choose is justified by its performance. Make sure that you don't usually buy automatic robots only at prices. There are many foreign exchange robot systems that have been designed and built with quality in mind by a number of companies and individuals. Make sure that the forex robot you choose will complement and match your personality and your purchases and sales

Member radjo will become famous soon enough radjo will become famous soon enough radjo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard about fapturbo before, you will see many reviews saying it is very good, but I see many posts on other forums saying that it is very good when you first come out and make money. but because of the increasingly popular EA stop making lots of money. now maybe the market dynamics are changing and robots are not equipped with timore and robots can be a good choice if we feel that we cannot benefit in this market by trading manually, but we must be very careful in choosing the right robot, most EAs only perform well in the beginning of trading.

Member nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia will become famous soon enough nvidia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't, because I don't trade on Forex robots I have my own strategy and I don't want to trade forex robots, because I always think robots are ineffective, because in reality I never trade robots but still I will say that they are not good enough and we must avoid it. and I personally believe EA can bring money to me. But it will not be considered a major moneymaker. Manual trading, it's still better to bring money to me ... whereas EA is a tool that I only consider as a tool to help make small amounts of money. Because, I only dare to use EA for cent accounts.

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This works using a certain algorithm, but using a robot will make us self-malfunctioning and lacking confidence and the forex robot will only blunt the power of our thinking, but forex robors also do not seem to make a profit, in fact there is often something lost because of this forex robot. it is better to use the manual method only, but be able to hone our analysis, we will also be more satisfied with what we do for himself, but that is a loss.

Member sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni will become famous soon enough sakaroni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also adopted to trade manually because the appearance of this trade offers additional power to trading. This makes it possible to anticipate a number of factors such as news, market movements and re-produce decisions. and I have tried many EAs with demo accounts but they have lost accounts with bad results. Manual trading is always the best so that traders can benefit from their experience. I will continue to learn how to analyze better than trying to find a good EA

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sakaroni For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan has a spectacular aura about mimisan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never recommend using automatic trading in the forex trading business, this is a very risky business and without hard work and good learning you will never be able to generate consistent profits and stay away from them, they will destroy your account with very bad. but automatic trading will only make your trade go wild, and of course you can't win against the market, Automatic trading requires many pairs of hoods, and to understand that, we need to find the best business, we need to make a lot of trading systems

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think age helps us to be more disciplined and have more experience. If you cannot see well, you can use glasses
    on Forex, you need to use your brain, and I believe that a smart man develops his abilities for years! and this is not just about glasses; for example about natural law: you have a heart attack or stroke and you have to rest in the hospital for a long time; You cannot trade when sickness is natural; but if you have EA to trade for yourself then your event at your hospital can still trade well.

Member kesayangan will become famous soon enough kesayangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a famous debate. Well, some people prefer robots to trade, because fewer headaches and humans always have emotions, which are uncontrollable for some people.
    But the robot is still a predetermined program. Say if you can see a big moment and you feel that way, in terms of manual trading you will take the opportunity. But robots cannot move beyond existing programs.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast