+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: EA GAP - EA Collection

Member dave has a spectacular aura about dave has a spectacular aura about dave's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my friend never found an expert advisor who gave me money and made me make a profit, as far as all the expert advisors I tried I only got margin calls and big losses on my account, so if you have a good expert advisor you will share with me so that I can also benefit from trading and it depends on how they trade and use robots that can make them feel comfortable in trading because it can be more profitable than manual, and the system that is already in the arrangement, then everything will be run by self..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades has a spectacular aura about kades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Manual trading is a difficult way and a long way to courtesy ... it's not easy, to be disciplined and follow trade rules and plans because when you trade with Manual Trade your emotions will definitely be played and those emotions are the enemy number one for every trader. When emotions traders take over then the opportunity to lose and delete them, they take that into account. Traders must be emotionless, which is why every trader needs help / leverage by using EA as an emotionless assistant to run your system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself was never sure to trade with the help of a robot. because not all market conditions can be read properly by robots. that does not mean there are no good robots out there. it's just that I haven't found it yet. If one day I find a robot that is really good, maybe I will also use it in my trade. but this time, I was told not to use robots. and I have and I leave EA because for me manual trading is a much better way to make a profit. There is no limit in manual trading strategies but there are major limitations in EA.

Member sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4 has a spectacular aura about sisir4's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's better to work first with a manual plan before using a robot to help create sequences to run good analytics to occupy the system as the best with a profile with a trading plan. and automatic trading is better. Experts do what must be done. He can't be tired, sick leave and doesn't work. He works 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. So I only trade in the automated trading system.

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't hang your fate on robots, you are human, and markets are driven by humans too, so humans can defeat humans, creators are clearly better than created, so why should we use robots? and I really hope that I can get a good amount of money on forex and see the bot without loss I immediately open this thread. But at the same time I have some doubts about the bot's ability not to cause harm. I know it's good to try this one but I doubt whether it can make us make money in the long run without loss. Because if this is true, I'm sure everyone has used this bot. I'm sure the only way this bot will not lose if you don't want to trade. lol

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't use any robot to trade. I trade with the manual trading system but I plan to buy a robot to trade because I have heard that robots are best for trading without losing money. So that's why I think I will buy a robot in the future. and I honestly do not believe in forex robots, because many of my friends have suffered huge losses because forex robots, trading using reason alone, we often lose, let alone entrust our money to robots that have no emotions, it is terrible to imagine our money is lost using robots

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe lagata hai ki yah ek aur prakaar ka vigyaapan hai, agar yah sach hai to vah abhee bhee hamaare saath yahaan kyon hai? yadi mere paas ek varsh mein yah pranaalee hai, to mainne duniya bhar mein apanee yaatra ka aanand liya hai. aur yah manch par kuchh likhane ke lie pareshaanee nahin hogee, aur agar main vaastav mein any logon kee madad karana chaahata hoon, to main apana paisa treding se lekar voren baphe jaise dharmaarth sangathanon ko doonga aur shaayad apane krooj jahaaj par saptaahaant par kuchh kitaaben likh raha hoon.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kaee roboton ke pareekshan ke baad, mainne dikhaaya ki robot laabh kama sakate hain aur nukasaan bhee kar sakate hain, lekin eee ka upayog karane mein kaee jokhim hain aur hamen robot ko isake alaava any nirnay lene mein madad karanee hai, lekin phir bhee unakee talaash karen, kyonki main svachaalit sistam sistam chunane mein bhee mahatvapoorn hoon. yah dekhana hai ki khaata maarjin adhikatam laabh ke lie aavashyakataon se mel khaata hai anyatha yah ek badee viphalata ho sakatee hai.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,371 Times in 5,346 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this information and for this stratige, e for your effort to share this stratige everyone, I think I will try to use this stratige and apply on a demo account to see what is going

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,102 Times in 4,529 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thank you for this information and for this stratige, e for your effort to share this stratige everyone, I think I will try to use this stratige and apply on a demo account to see what is going

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)