+ Reply to Thread
Page 5878 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4878 5378 5778 5828 5868 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5888 5928 ... LastLast
Results 58,771 to 58,780 of 59460

Thread: Aud/Usd

Senior Member roncos is on a distinguished road roncos's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AUD / USD - Candle 1 Day
    Aussie continues to move in this week's rebound,
    and are now starting to nudge closest resistance in the range of 0.9945.
    Aussie seems quite potentially re-examine the psychological level at 1.0000 level.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Looking to bullish movement. Long position preferable at 0.9875 with price targets 1.0000 and 1.0015. If it is goes to below 0.9875 then we expect downward movement at 0.9820 and 0.9780 as price targets.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Aniket Gawande is an unknown quantity at this point Aniket Gawande's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like your post...

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

I see that Aud/Usd has broken its long term bearish channel and started to move up on a bullish channel to correct its position , so i see it a great chance to make profit , i waited this moment for this pair to start correcting its position from a long time and now it became a fact , so i will buy this pair on the next few hours waiting for its good news , buying will be on the long term and with large targets as @ 1.0034 (38.2%) , @ 1.0231 (50.0%) then @ 1.0429 (61.8%) , Good Luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to khaled24 For This Useful Post:

Aniket Gawande (2012-06-07)

Junior Member Aniket Gawande is an unknown quantity at this point Aniket Gawande's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Anytime View Post
    Main ye thread AUD/USD ke discussion ke liye bana raha hain. Sabhi members ko ya post karne ke liye swagat karta hoon.
    buy@0.9908
    tp@ 0.9925
    sl:@0.9875

Senior Member saintboy is an unknown quantity at this point saintboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I still holding a long comfortably at comfortable price, if my short hits b/e I'll continue my long, if my long hits my comfortable price ill make back from my short, but if it takes my short an immediatly comes back down, then i just stuffed up and got greedy :-)

Member BDforex is on a distinguished road BDforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technically showing bullish trend. Long position is preferable at 0.0978 and target 0.0986 and 0.099. If it goes to below 0.978 then we expect downward movement 0.0969 and 0.0965.
    Last edited by BDforex; 2012-06-06 at 12:38 PM.

Member simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68 will become famous soon enough simpleforex68's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I would like to analyze in long term view of the pair. We can see in H4 chart of the pair that the price is in downtrend because it is below the EMA 200, Ichimoku Kumo Cloud and the downtrend line. I think it will be down soon.

Member Melsayed is on a distinguished road Melsayed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My weekly analysis:
    For the second week the pair fails to close down of the strong support 0.9688 but this week it hits a new low point for 2012 year
    My opinion for the next week it will go up some steps then it will try again to close under that support level that shown in the chart

Name: audusd.jpg Views: 34 Size: 18.6 KB

Banned aamu is on a distinguished road aamu's Avatar
    Thanks
    yar main na es pair ko ka dafa used ka ha lkina muja es pair na koi response nahi da es laya mara parya ab main sirf or sirf EUR/USD pair ko sirf or sfir used karta hoon main es pair ko abi used karna band kar da ha es laya ab main sirf eur usd ko used karta hoon or main na kafi profit be earned kar laya ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5878 of 5946 FirstFirst ... 4878 5378 5778 5828 5868 5876 5877 5878 5879 5880 5888 5928 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)