+ Reply to Thread

Thread: साक्षात्कार: - जिसने 1 लाख से अधिक कमाई की है,

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by md abu shaharia View Post
    Nice to meet you man, i am really glad to know about your succeed over night. you are really a pro trader. i have to learn a lot from you.

I am working as forex affiliate marketing like Introducing Brokers, affiliate. also worked as a regional manager in Bangladesh for a Russian broker. already i have a great and adventure experience in forex market. now i am operate a forex marketing company from Bangladesh. i started at 2015 and it is already one and half years running. i earned a lot of revenue from many brokers about $10,000.

by reading the article i came to know that you managed one million rubble over night. this is huge profit. you are a great trader man.

instaforex give me a lot, already i earned about $1000 affiliate commission by referring clients to instaforex. in my life, my first open trade by instaforex broker, i like instaforex.
    Hi Md Abu Shasharia! Thank you for trusting our company.

instaforex give me a lot, already i earned about $1000 affiliate commission by referring clients to instaforex. in my life
    - We are glad to hear that from you. Keep up the good work!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-11-03)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,216 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    such a huge win for this trader,i can even imagine for this..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I managed to increase my funds by million rubles overnight.
    Ohh My Goddddddddd

mazprofx.

************************************************** ************************************************** ***********************************************

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Banned IFX Yvonne will become famous soon enough IFX Yvonne's Avatar
    Thanks

Thumbs up साक्षात्कार: - जिसने 1 लाख से अधिक कमाई की है,

Million over night before Brexit

Most stories of making a killing in the currency market are about the same old stuff: hard work, attention, analysis, calculations, and above all, time. But there is an exception to every rule. This time, we will tell you a story of striking gold that actually is not that unique. Many traders around the globe managed to rake it in on the outcome of Britain's referendum on the country's membership in the European Union. Our protagonist, Aleksandr, is a holder of InstaForex account No 2204114 who earned one million rubles in a single night. Such a success was linked neither to long waiting nor to detailed analysis of a forex guru. It was about trading the right pair at the right time. Aleksandr is not a professional financier or analyst. “I am neither a professional trader nor financial analyst. I started trading on Forex in 2012. I studied mainly by myself: read a lot of materials, explored the market. I trade only EUR/USD and GBP/USD. I have not succeeded much, but gained something that is more valuable than money – experience. The point of my activity in this sphere is the result, not money," our humble hero tells us.

He is not the first InstaForex client to strike it rich during Britain's referendum. However, it is difficult to ignore the story of gaining a million overnight. “I won't hide how happy I was about my trading results for June 24, 2016. On the back of Brexit, I managed to increase my funds by million rubles overnight. It's a great feeling to wake up and find out you're a millionaire. I wish everyone to reach such a goal at least," Aleksandr shared his impressions about his success.

To enjoy such a success, some trading experience and basic knowledge are required. Aleksandr advises beginners not to be lazy and study the market in detail instead, taking technical and fundamental analyses into account. He also recommends developing and testing own strategies and learning how to both enlarge and keep capital.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IFX Yvonne For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2016-10-24), mazprofx (2016-10-24), neil92 (2016-12-03)

+ Reply to Thread