+ Reply to Thread
Page 6158 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5158 5658 6058 6108 6148 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6168 6208 ... LastLast
Results 61,571 to 61,580 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Junior Member wegodot is an unknown quantity at this point wegodot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Date: 23.04.12

Timeframe : M15
    RSI(14) 40.941 Sell
    STOCH(9,6) 48.018 Neutral
    MACD(12,26) -0.001 Sell
    Williams %R -61.224 Sell

Indicators : STRONG SELL

Spoiler Spoiler:

Timeframe : H4
    RSI(14) 37.917 Sell
    STOCH(9,6) 32.159 Sell
    MACD(12,26) -0.000 Sell
    Williams %R -80.000 Sell

Indicators : STRONG SELL

Spoiler Spoiler:

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by alskndry View Post
    I think this pair will take the downward trend from now

Because the Indicator No.2 reached the top and the Indicator No.3 reached the top

so the price will drop to 1 .3150 then 1.3110

Hello my friend I am really crazy about indicator that you are using can you please enplane which one is the indicator one and how it works and if download link can be provided in forum then please send it please

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kuttus is on a distinguished road kuttus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eurusd 6:41 इंटासमय चाटम,यह दैिनकबंदुधुर केकरब लग रहाहै. तोअगरकमत धुरपारत और tf एच1 म, मोमबी धुर नीचेबंदहुआ था करने मसमहै, इसजोड़क संभावना 1.3041 तरिगरजाएगा. लेकन अगर कमत धुर केमायम सेपारत करनेम वफलरहताहै, तो यह संभावनाकमत 1.3194 तर कदशाम वृ होगी.
    Last edited by kuttus; 2012-04-22 at 07:09 PM.

Senior Member khaled24 will become famous soon enough khaled24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

The pair has started moving up as seen in the H4 chart , i think it will continue with target points @ 1.3240 and @ the downtrend line , the second scenario will happen when the pair reverse it direction now before reaching the resistance level indicated , in this case i think it will @ 1.3111 and then @ 1.2996 , so we have to wait and see what will take place . Good Luck

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    EU pair aaj kuch jada hi upside ki taraf move kar raha due to spain borrowing cost and Euro over-sold leads to up movement but according to me down trend still continues..Myself waiting for correction to happen near about 1.3212 level and hoping for strong down movement after touching this level. So, my advice to stay from EU pair on today in spite of falling into losses.

Senior Member MFTRADER is on a distinguished road MFTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The pair is moving lower ,daily trend is bearish, hourly trend is also bearish as MACD indicator has moved below zero ,if you look st m15 time frame a pattern like head and shoulder has formed
    ,target for this pattern could be at important and psychological level 1.3000.i entered short at 1.3084
    Attached Images  
    What wins cool headed and ability to change as fast as the market changes

Junior Member youman is on a distinguished road youman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yesterday’s sharp reversal formed the first bullish daily key reversal since 10/4/11. Although disconcerting for short term bears, a test of 12880-12900 remains favored as long as price is below the April high of 13379. 12880-12900 intersects channel support late this week. Watch the level closely as a drop below the channel would be a ‘tell’ that the decline from 13379 is a 3rd wave rather than a C wave. On the other hand, a rebound from that level (or spike below and recovery) would favor the C wave interpretation. 13210/50 remains resistance and 13090 is short term support.

Junior Member YES is an unknown quantity at this point YES's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a perfect time for a long in my opinion on the eur.chf. I think the risk reward is stunning.

What do you think?

Junior Member youman is on a distinguished road youman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The $EURUSD is outperforming what FX volatility levels and regional bond yields say it 'should' be doing. Correlation to $SPX near reacord.

Senior Member mahmoud mohamed tawfik will become famous soon enough mahmoud mohamed tawfik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yesterday the price finished forming an initial impulse in wave (1) and then the correction started the correction is unlikely to take alot of time most likely wave (2) will be completed on tursday or wednesday after that i can expect the price to start moving downwarda again whilw forming the third eave

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6158 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 5158 5658 6058 6108 6148 6156 6157 6158 6159 6160 6168 6208 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)