+ Reply to Thread
Page 4900 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3900 4400 4800 4850 4890 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 4910 4950 5000 5400 5900 ... LastLast
Results 48,991 to 49,000 of 62435

Thread: Eur/Usd

Banned Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu will become famous soon enough Bajaj Vasu's Avatar
    Thanks

EU mai filhaal boht tezi dikh rahi ha is hafte Euro k interest rate decision k baad se aur jis tara situation chalrahi ha ise yahi kaha ja sakta ha k filhaal yahi trend jarahi rahi ga. To abhe acha mauka ha k hum buy trade karein magar thora sa dip hone k baad.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Bajaj Vasu For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading ke business main eurusd ek best or great pair hai agar hum log es ko watch kr ke es per trading krte hain tu phr forex ke trading main se hum log eurusd main se best earning kr skte hain forex ke business main es ke movement achi hai es liye es main profit bhe best hai ese waja se tu yeh famous pair hai trading main

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Look my every morning market review on my youtube channel
    subscribe to my twitter https://twitter.com/alexbukuros

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Senior Member Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey is a splendid one to behold Aleksey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 07-19-2017 at 05:14 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-18-2017 at 05:23 AM ----------

---------- Post added 07-20-2017 at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-19-2017 at 05:14 AM ----------

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Banned jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017 has a reputation beyond repute jellybelly2017's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 67,219 Times in 12,130 Posts
    This is the most popular currency pair in the world, representing the world's two largest economies. The Euro was created to facilitate cross-border trade of European trading partnerssince its inception in 1999, the pair has faced considerable volatility as the world has faced multiple events of volatility such as the tech boom becoming the tech bust, the real estate bubble, and the European Debt Crisis which still has yet to find long-term resolution.
    Last Week
    Current
    Short
    76%
    Chg. Open Interest
    2.7%
    Outlook
    Mixed

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jellybelly2017 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Junior Member houskod49 is on a distinguished road houskod49's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro versus dollar pair was able to breach the level of 1.1418, ending the week above, underpinned by expectations to continue to rise in the short term, and the road is open before heading toward the main objectives which begins at 1.1565 to 1.1665 extends, with the recalled that unchanged over 1.1300 is important to achieve the proposed objectives.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to houskod49 For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

---------- Post added 07-13-2017 at 05:15 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-12-2017 at 05:33 AM ----------

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Aleksey For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    eur/usd ek bht he best pair hai trading ke liye jo bhe forex ke trading main new user hain un ko chaye ke who eurusd per trading kr skte hain kun ke forex ke trading main yeh ek best or great online pair main se ek pair hai or new user ke liye tu bht he best pair hai trading ke liye es per trading kr skte hain ap log,

20. The Following User Says Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

zainm6050 (2019-05-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4900 of 6244 FirstFirst ... 3900 4400 4800 4850 4890 4898 4899 4900 4901 4902 4910 4950 5000 5400 5900 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (19)