+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HonestlY is reaLly goOd to folLow risK whiLe traDing cauSe it will do you a lot of good because forex trade is a risky business so we really need to follows risk management while we are trading, as for me I already know that forex trade is risky so for me to stay long in the business I really need to follows risk management in my trade.,,

---------- Post added at 05:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 PM ----------

thEre iS nO way yOu can maKe proFits fRom foreX for a long possible period of time. Planning on the best means to minimize risk should be welcomed and it is good we know how to work in a right plan. Since forex is more risky, let out focus lie on the prospect of minimizing risk and look at what we can make at the right time.,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management is a must in the way we trade with . i think of the best and effective ways to be followed all of this can be very good when we try to use more than one trading way . all of this can be very effective to make the trading strategies . to be done effectively .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dOn't nO anYthing aboUt riSk managemenT I trade in thE market using big risk at all time I don't follow the risk management which make it easier for me to blow my trading account, even now am having 2 position open with big lot I always want to make big money in short period of time and it make me to go against the risk management rules always.,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trader do not want to learn about risk management. They only want to learn how to make money from forex. But actually before they learn about how to make money, learn how to manage risk is more important and they must learn about it first before they want to make money. Learn about how to manage risk, then we can make money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hOpe geT faSt monEy is baD thinGs cauSe its mAke traDe base on risk methods , for me the lower the trading risk taken, would make the feeling more comfortable and not have to worry about our trading account will experience loss all balance quickly due with risk management we already know how the maximum risk of loss that will be obtained for each transaction, so very bad at all if ignore the use of risk management,.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it will be greater if we can earn the money without even using them. Some trader just want to earn without any hardships and they want to earn fast money in here. This is precisely why we will always need to trade with a good and easy way to earn. Hardships will make some give up too fast and we need to find the best way to earn without anything hard.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ActUally tO stUdy foR the riSk manageMent is goOd thinG but to be bale to trade regularly using it this is a very hard and difficult thing thus we may be able to find the trading matters when w e follow the best and good ways to guide us to the points in which we trade in a very high lot size,,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can manage the risks that you want. money management rules help us to recover our loses if we follow it regularly , for instance , may be you can lose 10 pips in trade due to s/l order , but next time it is not necessary that you will lose 10 pips again if you have good idea about trends then you will easily recover your loses in next trades , but without s/l , it might be possible

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    NceSsary to stIck tO riSk manaGement in tHe busIness caUse is a risky business so any one that want to succeed should be able stick to the rules of management skills in the business if not it will not easy, so to me I have already knew that forex is a risky business so for me to survive in my trade I really need to follows risk management while am trading.,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usually it is based on their trading strategies, and if yes, they will know for what is the right thing will done as the safest way for trading, but if the emotion take the roles, hard for them to determine the right managements for this, and so why, traders need to know a different thing between how to maximize themselves to get the best performance

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 139 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)