+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139
Results 1,381 to 1,385 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    not sure about it, there is a time for me to trade with take higher risk and even more than 10 %, but also there is a time for me to trade with only take lower risk and if i was not sure with my own analysis, but everything here, that i have to get ready to handle unwanted situatio

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to jacky1990 For This Useful Post:

Experttrader (2019-02-14)

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I alSo neVer follOw anY risk manaGement. UsuaLly I tradEd only with 10-50 $ and that itself being a small amount serves the purpose. i can bear the loss of that amount and even if account blows it does not hurt me much. I also not use stop loss but leave good margin to make it hard to lose my account.,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my trading, I don't usually calculate the risk and don't do proper risk management, but whenever I see that market is reaching my capital and there isn't any trade with profit then I start thinking about it, I don't close the trades, rather I hedge the positions and sometimes double the position on opposite direction.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to jacky1990 For This Useful Post:

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nIce thRead. Most peOple consIder risk maNagement aS nothing but risking just 2% of our deposited money. now i know that is wrong. stepping into the forex market and committing your money without good knowledge of the market is like jumping into the ocean without knowing how to swim. I t is expected of all forex traders to learn and practice well before trading with real money.,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Abby Jr. For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Are you really following risk management while trading?

We all know that risk management is very essential when we trade in Forex that entails a high level of risk.

let me ask you a simple question. How many of us are actually applying money management when we trade. Please chose any one of the five options below

1.I dont use risk management as it is not necessary.
    2. Yes I use risk management and risk only 2% of my capital in trading.
    3. Yes I use risk management and risk only 4% of my capital in trading.
    4. Yes I use risk management and risk only 5% of my capital in trading.
    5. Yes I use risk management and risk only 10% of my capital in trading.
    6. I use risk management but the options mentioned above are not rational as risk management relates to my own risking ability.

Please chose one option before continuing reading. Obviously first option I do not think anyone might have chosen. But how many of you have chosen an option from 2 to 5. I am sorry for you all but you do not understand what risk management is and for using it you need more learning.

For those who chose the 6th option they are actually correct. Not agree with me continue reading. Forex is a leveraged trading platform and what the need is there for me to deposit a large amount of money when I risk only 2 or10 % of my capital. For example if I want to risk only a 1000 $ then what on earth is there a need for me to deposit 25000 $ in my trading account. Risk management has nothing to do with the senseless percentage rules. It insists on risking the amount of money in trading which you can afford to lose.

Please express your views regarding my thoughts above.

9. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jacky1990 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-12-15), danish555 (2017-09-26), Experttrader (2019-02-14), Facebook (2018-12-15), HP2018 (2019-02-14), khan Muhammad (2016-10-14), lal765 (2018-03-30), mooon (2018-12-16), samia93 (2018-01-06), shazadhakeem (2018-01-28), ZaraIqbal (2018-12-15)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 139 of 139 FirstFirst ... 39 89 129 137 138 139

Subscribe to this Thread (3)