+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Senior Member Freebird is on a distinguished road Freebird's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well I don't really follow the risk management because most of the time I can't stop my self from takin more risk in the sense that once a trader have give me 20pips loss I try to enter that same trade with small lot and same direction that's a whole lot of risk am taking because if the market against me further I can lose all my investment so am not really following risk management.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    our loSSes are loW and uNder contRol theN thE only way of doing that is by using lower trading volumes. When our trading volumes are less then our income will be less but the possibility of a loss will not be there. We have to consider all the aspects while we are doing our trading and one of them is to see if the risks we take are sufficient for us or not.
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market have bad movements and we can not read and analyze it with well, for this condition it is better to stay away from it, helpful for us to reduce or avoid the risk, and although for them who have strong money management, at this situation, they will take the risk for nothing

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To mAnage buSiness aT foRex tradinG, they aRe mAny points that have to master and follow, because some elements in there will have strong connection each others, and when they miss a thing , they will break everything, such as , trading is useless although they have enough knowledge but can not control the emotion,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    never a problem to use big lot, but when the trader can not account for the lot he uses, then there would be issue. Accounting in the sense that the trader should be able to plan for it, manage it very well, and find a secured means of working in the market that would make his earning stable and safe. If risk is too much, it kills account.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    usIng bit lOt siZe tHe probLem Or yOur wrOng analysIs if you make right anAlysis then you can end up making good profit with your big lot size right? So the problem is the accuracy of your analysis not the lot size. Secondly money management is all about awareness. Are you aware of the volatility of the pair that you are trading? Do you know how to compute your free margin? If not then theirs no actual money management in your trade when you incur loses.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    novice traders learn trading strategies including risk and money management, so that the novice trader has knowledge of the risks, beginner traders also studied in a demo account using money management, so that if people do not know the risks, he is not a trader. every trader should know the risk, because the trader is not a gambler

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the trAder suCcess I the markEt, I thInk thaT the trAding live wiThout the sue of good management is nothing, this is why it is very good for nay forex trader to have that in mind. I always give a good justifications to my trading when I am risking, because I have gotten the real benefits of it in trading security..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real trading without any good knowledge about many important term's and Risk management is one of them. A trader should have a good sense that how much risk he is taking for each trade. We all should take around to 1 to 2 percent risk of our whole account for each trade. Novice trader should never ignore Risk Management in forex

Member Rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point Rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk management is much fact on Forex trading.
    We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 127 of 139 FirstFirst ... 27 77 117 125 126 127 128 129 137 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)