+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member babyforex is an unknown quantity at this point babyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ni ma to is kam main kabhi bhi risk ni leta kiu mujhay pata ha meri aik choti c ghalti sa mujhay nuksaan ho jaye ga is liye main is kam main kisi kisam ka koi risk ni leta or bahot hi soch samjh k kam karta hun

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 5529992 is an unknown quantity at this point 5529992's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Unfortunately not, main hamesha money management ko follow nahin karta aur uski waja se muje kafi nuqsan hota hai. So money management bahot important cheez hai aur hamain isay har tarha ki situation main follow karna chahiey tabhi ham safe trade kar saktay hain.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member milesfx is on a distinguished road milesfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not follow the risk management when am trading this because i use the scalping strategy which i take high risk targeting little profits in my trades. but i do calculates my risk and chance of losing by the use of take profits and stop loss.

Banned mody9 is an unknown quantity at this point mody9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Risk in the forex market exists and therefore you should know how you can deal well with such a risk in order to reach a good profit at the end and also to be able to reach the best way to profit in the end without losing your account

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bilkul jnaab g mey aab account management and risk management karnaa sikhaa rhah hoo mujhey is sey kaafi faaidaa hoo raha haai hai jnaab g and i think aagey jaaker bhi mujhe is business kaa kaafi faidaa hogaa jna g

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dardo View Post
    It is necessary to do a good risk management to avoid a margin call in our accounts. An investor should not rush the growth of his capital. It is tempting to double capital in a single operation but this can lead to ruin. Good results are not obtained in a few minutes of work.
    Brother it is true that good result will come on the basis of hard work and take long time in practical life. Risk management must be required by the traders to do well in their trading business. Traders should not hurry about his profit increase in a single day. I am sure it is too difficult to follow the rules in real trading platform but those traders will follow risk management rules they will gain good profit.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trader must never forget that good capital management represents 50 percent of his success. When the trader performs his operation, he must wait for the result to operate again. The objective is to avoid simultaneous operations leading to a margin call.

Banned jarjit is an unknown quantity at this point jarjit's Avatar
    Thanks
    risk management is very important in forex trading.. we know that forex is global online and very dangerous.. anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can lose much money also..we need control the risk in our account

Member umar12345 is an unknown quantity at this point umar12345's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jeee jesa k sab jantey hen k forex aik risski buisnes ha but don't forget k ya bhat acha or brry level ka bhi buisness h mean profitable so ... ap aik achi stratagy k zereye trading kary or money earn kary ....

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is necessary to do a good risk management to avoid a margin call in our accounts. An investor should not rush the growth of his capital. It is tempting to double capital in a single operation but this can lead to ruin. Good results are not obtained in a few minutes of work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)