+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast
Results 1,331 to 1,340 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yOu onLy neeD to kEep staBle the emOtion anD avoid the same thing happens again, so do i, i tried to follow money management then i can pt and get the best performance to use my system, we just need to have the commitment to follow the rules, but i still break it, it was my bad habit,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    think risk management should be followed by every trader in this business. Forex trading is risky business and if we are taking high risky only for one trade then it could be very harmful some time buddy so try to understand that try to use low risk for each trade and try to do safe trading for better trading result

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RIsk maNagement iS stOp losS, and risk managEment is eleMent of money management. all businesses require the management of money and this applies in business in the real sector and the real sector as well as forex. If we have good management certainly what we are targeting can be achieved and the condition of our capital could grow up.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems a fair risk level,but it must be partnered with good risk reward ratio so that you have a faster recovery when you suffered a drawdown, if you use only a 1:1 or lesser you will struggle to recover your loss, again a good strategy with good win-loss ratio plus good risk-reward ratio its an unbeatable tandem in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't fOllow risK managEment to thE lEtter. But I do usE risk Management in order to maintain and sustain my trading account. At most I can loss is 25% of my trading capital in a week. But my earning opportunity is also almost the same. So I can end up earning back my loses in ten trading days also more or less.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you accept the use of the risk management fully that will help you to have a certain trading results. I think that doing trading is not about what many traders think it is, but it is in the power of lower risk, and good trading system. If the two could cooperate? I do not think such trader could lose any further in the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    followIng rIsk mAnagement And monEy managemeNt boTh in my trAding. I lost my forum bonus only one time till now its because of greed last time I lost my fund 8 months back. But now I am ready for the trading again and learned well about all important trading factor's. I am sure that this time everything will work fine for me,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the risk and reward for it, but sometimes i did improvements during in the market to face and handle some situations or just wanted to increase my earning, because there is a chance for us to get good earning and if we take it with good,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    do fOllow Risk managEment aNd I dO maKe suRe tHat I can maintain and sustain my trading accounts for good. this is the main reason why I do love to see myself having more and more trading capital each month. My main goal and objective is really clear. I do want to see myself becoming a successful trader and I can only do that if I can maintain and sustain my trading accounts for good.,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk management is important but it is also about the size of our capital, if you have 500$ or more capital then you may use between 1 to 5% risk, but how about if you only have 50$ capital or less? risking 5% is a very insignificant value, that is why other traders risk more just to get bigger profits, but the danger of capital wipe out is also a possibility, you seems gambling at these point.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 134 of 139 FirstFirst ... 34 84 124 132 133 134 135 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)