+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    RIsk managemEnt cAn heLP the tradErs to reDuce the riSk anD do trading with comfortable, they will know how much the risk will taken and also profit, but to get good money management and risk management, a trader needs to think with relevant, set them based on the needs and do not let an emotion stay in there,,
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member RAZA321 is on a distinguished road RAZA321's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes mein apni real Forex trading mein risk management ko lazmi use kerta hun because mein ne Forex trading mein Money management use na kernay ki wajah se kafi loss kia hai aur mein ab apni trading mein sab se pehle stop loss use kerta hun. Aur mein aik trade mein apnay account ka 2 percent tak risk leta hun...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jaz is on a distinguished road jaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mian hamesha jb bhi trade krta hon main forex main risk management ko follow krta hon q kay is ko follow krnay sai mujhay pta chlta hai kay kis trhan sai mujhay trade krni chaahiye forex trading main risk management ki bohot ahmiyat hoti hai forex main hamay is ko zaroor follow krna chaahiye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no one who can avoid loss forever so it is necessary for traders to create good money management and good risk management to maximize profit and minimize loss in every transaction. So, there is no other way to be survive in forex business except with following money management and risk management with discipline.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OpinioN the traaDer whO doEs not folloW a certAin system for the trading is a very lost trader . and he is very willing to lose all his money . there are so many beneifts of having a trading syatem and follow it . the preparing of the trades dailyb . but here you may calculate every step of the market,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the importance of following money management but most of us do not follow or ignore it. Following money management can help us but i am not sure everybody can do it . Just some people can do . They are the traders who have good knowledge and always try to improve their knowledge day by daysv

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thiNg I loOk On my TradiNg chaRt is thE trading strategy and the pattern I see on the chart, and the second is to know if the risk management would favour me if I enter such a trader, and this is a great point of my working in the market for long. All traders has to put this in place, and they would have better success..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    an important point for success in forex is to maintain money management, money management is a good step to survive in forex market. if you survive for long time if your money management system is too strong. it also help us to trade in disciplined way. i also have my own money management system

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    OUr work Here iS to manAge tHis risk. I traDe bY alWays usiNg a stop loss. I try to keep good margin for every trade. Margin is the amount of capital that is available to be used for trading in Forex market.Everyone should use it more carefully to gain maximum output from the Forex trading and avoid taking high lots..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    points in a sheet of paper and then start listing remedies for it. So if they concentrate on those points and contiguously improve upon them then they will get success. the most important success point is the goal of our trading , if the purpose of trading we just want to earn money in this business, then we will see a loss of trading accounts , but if our trading goals to make long-term investment, then we will see growth in trading account every month

+ Reply to Thread
Page 129 of 139 FirstFirst ... 29 79 119 127 128 129 130 131 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)