+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast
Results 1,191 to 1,200 of 1385

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is that we cannot be right all the time, so the best action that a trader will do is to exactly follow his strategy and trading rule,in trading its whether to enter or not, as long that we open trade according to our trading rule then we can consider it a better decision but it does not mean that it can be profitable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    self-contRol muSt ofTen be dOne, becaUse if we cAn not control it sometimes harm will befall us, strategy is very important to be owned by all traders, since trade in the forex market should be based on the analysis, a good strategy would give advantage to our trading,.
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowledgeable and experienced a trader is he cannot become immune to losses. But the question is How much we are earning and how much we are losing in a period of time, say a month or year? If our losses are always more than our earnings then that means our trading suffers from flaws which needs to be corrected before we can expect our losses to come down and profits to go up

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to thInk reAlistic in forEx yoU are sAying rigHt thAt our rIsk is in our own hands. Its very essential to take a good decision some time our analysis could be wrong but we have to take a better decision every time. We can't handle our busines if we are not take a better decision. We need a clear thinking about it,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    risk comes up when the traders make a decision, and so better for them to make a right or wise decision for this, because at this side, the results depends to them for how to manage the business and convert it to profit, at this side, traders should understand for it, and i guess with clear mind and always think with realistic will help them to trade with more relevant

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alThough folLowing tHe trAding rUles, tradiNg withOut actUally lose is impossible to be done, but only a percentage of that happening lose diminishing and the smaller, for example, we can always profit and possibilities within one year only experienced one to two times lose alone, and this bleak thing was very unusual at all, so again not a problem we experienced in trading loses just lose that need to be improved in order to wane and the smaller amount,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Risk can not be eliminated, this is good reason traders plans to work with the risk, when the risk is good, traders will manage it effectively. Trading risk is manageable by simple riks toreward ratio, a thread is on this forum regard this too, traders should try to have their risk in view managed before doing anything in the market.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We aLl leaRn froM exPerience. I thiNk our worK as a ForEx traDer is to manage the risk. I trade by always using a stop loss. I try to keep good margin for every trade. Margin is the amount of capital that is available to be used for trading in Forex market.Everyone should use it more carefully to gain maximum output from the Forex trading and avoid taking high lots,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you will not worry. after entering the market, I put a stop loss and take profit. I am not concerned with my transaction. because I limit the loss. but if you do not use risk management, you will be afraid to get a floating big minus.
    so all traders need to manage risks. because traders do not know the exact direction for future prices. traders should limit loss

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my beginNning daYs of tradiNg I tOo was a traDer wHo tradEd with the always win mindset. I actually never wanted to get a loss and this made me to always remove the stop loss when ever I found the prices approaching near it. But what, this attitude of mind did not save me from losses. But instead blow my account several times and made me victim of stop outs even on big deposits. But Now I learned the lessons, though in the harsh way and learned the importance of planning, strategy and discipline in trading.,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 120 of 139 FirstFirst ... 20 70 110 118 119 120 121 122 130 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)