+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you really following risk management while trading?

Member Abby Jr. is an unknown quantity at this point Abby Jr.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    AbsolutEly asS a traDer thAt is traDing in foreX trade anD you want to succeed in your trade that means you really need to follows risk management in your trade, forex trading business is a risky business so for us to survive in this business is necessary to follows risk management while trading forex so as for me I really for risk management in my trade,,.
    Legends must be set for improving youself.

Member jacky1990 is on a distinguished road jacky1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great thing they are doing in my trading, mainly for the ways of protecting my trading account and increasing the way i can increase the money i am making in the market. To make sure the trader is making success, the risk and money management must be paid a serious attention.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ouR beSt frieNds in traDing. i thiNk we all haVe to follow these things and i also don't worry about things because i always follow proper Forex trading rules which helps me to learn a lot in Forex trading. i also focus on my learning in demo account which is a very good place to learn about Forex trading and becomes a great trader,.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in risk management we really concern with the time of entry the market so that the stop loss we re placing would not be so far to the market price entry and also money management the amount we use to trade in relation to the size of our capital.we have to note these very well to protect the account.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ee neeD to sEt iT wisEly anD espEcially foR us whO use small capital for trading or use bonuses, so we get more chances to trade and grow till one time that we can make good earning after compound our profit, the process will take much time, but it is much better than we do trading with use higher risk but then will blow our account and we loss the chances to grow up,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a very small ammount of money in fx trading except the bonus from this bonus. If it's about their own pocket money then i fail to refuse many traders in here will actually do that. Personally i respect you because you invest quite a large ammount of money in here. And i believe you are the only one that has gone like that so far.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    iN thIs busineSSs will be impoRtant if yOu havE a lOt of money to be allocated first. If you did not have any money to be allocated to begin with then surely it will not pose any importance at all. We need to know that trading will somehow risk a lot of money so we need to divide how much money we can take to the risk in here.,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    management surely pays a lot of place in here and we need to watch them properly too when we trade. If we lack a good money management then we might not only got a bigger loss when the important time comes but we might lack a good mind control because we will got a high chance of losing in the next trade. So the panic themselves will hit us up hard.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    fOr mE moneY managemEnt is an imPortant facTor in the business of trading , cause with money management we can reduce the loss that we may receive if our analysis is not accurate, so our account will not be loss overall and the effect of our trading will focus more on the strategy that we use so that it can achieve satisfactory results,,

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inability to follow risk management will make a traders risk more higher and this could really cause big loss for traders in forex. We need to know that as we want to make fast profits, it will become more difficult for us to really survive in forex. Let's plan to risk little and see the success behind the long term plan. Working on a huge risk will make you loose fast enough which means you have failed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 139 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)