+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Thread: the secret of FOREX !!!!!!!!!!!!

Member akse is an unknown quantity at this point akse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    can ahev the good gaint radign most important secret in forex is money management the more you keep a very hard money management the you get profit
    and of course you will be a way from loss
    this is my secret for trading in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member fishwork is on a distinguished road fishwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex trading business is opened for the peoples of the world and there is not secret at all.But if you can can doing the hard work for the long time then you will be a professional on the business and able to doing consistency profit on the trade and be successful on the business and it's the secret of the business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela has a spectacular aura about Bieela's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually there is the secret in forex trading. All the systems we will use it may be similar to the system that other people use. I also do not believe that there are people who say that she has a system or secret in forex trading can earn a lot of profit with no loss at all. This is tricking very cruel. I believe we must have a system of its own and also can generate profit in accordance with what we do.

Member lighto is on a distinguished road lighto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me there is no secret in forex it is a job like any other job in the world you must work in it for a time so you can get what you have to do and there is noi shame in asking some aid in that way you should learn and read books and try on demos acount

Member hasnain123 is on a distinguished road hasnain123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhen bhai mere khayal se to koi secret ni ha forex ka ... forex aek openly business ha ur mai sab kuch open ha ur ham jo chahen dekh sakte hen ur use bi kar sakte hen ur smjh bi sakte hen is mai aesa koi secret ni ha

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    secret of forex market is the same that is common in every field and that is the work and work so through hard work any body can achieve the goals and similarly in the forex market the traders can get their goals too

Member smtrader is on a distinguished road smtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex men secret ye he hai k ap ko ye bahi say boht easy lagta hai aor andr say ye itna easy nai hai aor es men boht ziada ap ko hardwork krna parhta hai achi earning k liye aor mery kheyal say ye hai sab say bara secret ha forex trading ka ...
    If You Cannot Control Your Emotions:You Cannot Controle Your Money

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,013 Times in 321 Posts
    ye to ek broker ka naam hai bs jisko forex ki knowledge hai use chahe koi bhi shi sa broker de do wo earning kr hi lega, forex earning ke liye best hai pr ye baat bhi jarurui hai ki forex trading krne ke liye hume ek broker ki bhi jarurt padti hai to chahe broker koi bhi ho forex trading ki earning ke liye knowldge or experiance hi kaam aata hai broker nhi.

Junior Member Shebir93 is an unknown quantity at this point Shebir93's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I Trade the Daily Chart, But I Am a Day Trader
    Daily Candlesticks and Bollinger Middle Band
    Why Do I Hate Technical Analysis?
    Mathematical Lines or Psychological Indicators?
    What Do the Candlesticks Shadows Tell You?
    Why Do I Love the Daily Chart?
    Market Maker Brokers Hate Me
    My Stop Loss Was Triggered! What Next?
    Double Bollinger Bands Strategy To Trade Forex
    I Trade The Daily Chart, But I Enter Earlier Than What 15min Chart Says

Member Amayanabor is an unknown quantity at this point Amayanabor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't think that there is hidden secret in forex trade, forex trading business is wild open for everybody and there is no hidden secret in forex trade, of course every trader may have there different method of trading forex.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 28 29 30 31 32 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)