+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Thread: the secret of FOREX !!!!!!!!!!!!

Banned zahid1125 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid1125's Avatar
    Thanks
    Is a world-wide market in the forex market. You are working at the moment you want to win the market based rate plan. Easy to achieve the target. We can say this plan is the secret of foreign currency. Successful people know that they are one of the market plan.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Assufx is an unknown quantity at this point Assufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Foreign exchange buying and selling enterprise is open commercial enterprise for the peoples of the sector and there's no any secret at the business and anybody can do the enterprise and being profitable from the change but you must be well mastering the business and be endurance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in fact there is nothing secret in forex trading, it's just that people think is too complicated for something that is actually simple
    in fact, it only took forex trading system is pretty good, money management can support the trading system, and discipline to run both without breaking the rules that have been made
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member Fatehpuri will become famous soon enough Fatehpuri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear mere khayal se Forex ka secret sirf aur sirf knowledge aur practice hi ha agar ap Forex ka knowledge gain kar lete hian to ap forex me 75% success ho jate hian aur agar knowledge ni ha to ap ko koi special secret ni mile ga.

Banned zakyasad77 will become famous soon enough zakyasad77's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main method of forex trading is your system. The best system is price action. It can help you to earn money. Of course, there have some methods to use that's true. The different trader uses different type of methods. Like some trader likes to use news trading system some trader likes to use technical analysis.

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Once I was searching for the exact same thing and the result was that " the Secret is that there is no secret". Later on when I leaned the FOREX I got that this was the truth. FOREX is all about your own strategy and your own way of trading and enjoyment. And there is no Secret.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Junior Member Shafeen Amir Ali is an unknown quantity at this point Shafeen Amir Ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There has no secret of forex. The main method of foreign exchange buying and selling is your machine. The quality system is rate movement. It permit you to to earn cash. Of path, there have some techniques to apply that is real. The exclusive dealer makes use of one-of-a-kind type of strategies. Like a few dealer likes to apply information trading system some trader likes to apply technical evaluation.

Member razamobileschk241 is an unknown quantity at this point razamobileschk241's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai ap ne bohat achi post ki hai lekin aisa nhai hai forex me koi kisi kisam ka secret nahi hai kyun ke yeh aik do countries me sari duniya me aik sath chal raha business hai is liye is business me koi secret nahi hai aur na hoga is ko business ki tarha ki karna parta hai..........

Member forex forum is an unknown quantity at this point forex forum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ek bhot important business hai jis me hum bhot sari earning kar skhty han kyoun k forex ka secret ye hai k is me bhot sari kamai ho skhti hai magar koi kamai karne wala hona chaye pher ja kar wo bhot kuch gain kar skhta hai forex se best business koi world me nahe hota hai jis se hum ghar bethy kama skhty han

Banned purpuro is an unknown quantity at this point purpuro's Avatar
    Thanks
    perhaps this is the secret of forex capital management whether or course strategy has much to do with the performance of trades or operational but actually I think the most defining part whatever it is the rules dela strategy is capital management if or if and at its end the operation dela gestion that if the key to exit and gain most dela times reralidad isa part delas more ah highlight of managing the operation once inside it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 37 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)