Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Moderators Hunt Contest (Main Page).

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Report No. 1:- monyay7655

Category:- b.) Doing Copypaste of Other Member's Full Post in Same Thread or Different Threads.

Proof:-

https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?1309-Top-10-Mistakes-Traders-Make-(newbie-just-look-it).&p=8046659&viewfull=1#post8046659 (Copy Post)
    https://indian-forex.com/showthread.php?1635-Should-borrow-money-for-trading&p=7663797&viewfull=1#post7663797 (Original Post)

----------------------------------

So, u have to Report Like this, Note:- Report Only 1 Spammer per Post.

For Contests First Step -I, Report Here :- https://indian-forex.com/showthread....0-First-Step-I

First Step -I ofContest will Start on 1st Aug Monday from 00.01 a.m & will End on 14th Aug 11.59 p.m IST GMT+5.30.

Reporting before & after Contest Time will lead to -10 points.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2016-07-30 at 09:05 AM.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

ForexFreak (2016-07-31), HaSaNmEhEdI (2016-07-30), pipseeker (2016-07-31)

Junior Member HaSaNmEhEdI is an unknown quantity at this point HaSaNmEhEdI's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Till then Give your views & Discuss about it. What do you Think about this Contest??
    Hello Forum Manger
    Please give a sample for reporting about Spammers . I think it will be very helpful for me and also all the participants .
    ************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** *******************

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HaSaNmEhEdI For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-07-29)

Member sunny saroar is an unknown quantity at this point sunny saroar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Oh, its a awesome opportunity to the members of Indian forex forum as like me who want to become a moderator of this forum. In fact from the joining date i am trying to improve myself as a forum writer to become a respectable moderator. But i didn't knew that how to become a moderator. Now i have the way to catch my dream and i will try my best to have this respectable post. Many many thanks to you for giving such a big opportunity to us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sunny saroar For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-07-29), Unregistered (1)

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is very exciting news for all indian forex forum members and a great chance for becoming a junior moderator & also great prizes.. indian forex forum is best in all coz it gives everyone to equally and fair chance to part in all contest or even becoming a member of administration team...really this is a great step by indian forex administration team...

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to akash4u4ever For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-07-27), Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    I want to ask you that the above technique can be used to find the copied post within the forum only. Can I submit the spammer who is copying from other websites and forum and pasting in this forum ?

Main ye jaan na chahta hoon ke Agar koi member kisi aur website aur forum se copy kark ke is forum mein post karta hai toh kya use hum report kar sakte hai aur woh kis category mein aayega ?
    Yes you can report them too..but make sure u have all the Proofs. But, Note One Thing:- The Member who posts live news from online resource is not considered copypaste especially the one's who creates threads of the live news or market news. But, if they are doing this in excessive number for bonus then they would be considered as coypaste spammers.

mazprofx.
    Last edited by mazprofx; 2016-07-24 at 12:58 PM.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

CharlotteFx (2016-07-27), neil92 (2016-07-24)

Member Majidraza is an unknown quantity at this point Majidraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

dear sir i have this kind of error on every posts sir i maintain the time in between the post of hundred second but still the error is present please help me in this thing sir and sir in this this appear after i have do thirty five or forty posts sir some time in appear early i have this error in every posts almost

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Majidraza For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,214 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    I want to ask you that the above technique can be used to find the copied post within the forum only. Can I submit the spammer who is copying from other websites and forum and pasting in this forum ?

Main ye jaan na chahta hoon ke Agar koi member kisi aur website aur forum se copy kark ke is forum mein post karta hai toh kya use hum report kar sakte hai aur woh kis category mein aayega ?
    yes you can report that too..############################################# ################################################## ###############################################pos t 230 characters######################################## ##############################################

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-07-24), neil92 (2016-07-24)

Trusted Member sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam is just really nice sangam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a good contest for all the members to test their Moderation Skills and also to get a chance to become the Jr. Moderators of the Esteemed Indian Forex Forum.

I would like to wish all the contest participants good luck so that they can help maintain the Forum neat and clean
    InstaForex - Best in Asia

16. The Following User Says Thank You to sangam For This Useful Post:

mazprofx (2016-07-24)

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to neil92 For This Useful Post:

akash4u4ever (2016-07-23), majahar_ali (2016-08-09), mazprofx (2016-07-24)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    **This Contest is Not yet been Approved by Above Authorities. So Some of the Rules or the Whole Contest Concept Might get Changed.

Till then Give your views & Discuss about it. What do you Think about this Contest??

mazprofx.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

akash4u4ever (2016-07-23), CharlotteFx (2016-07-27), sangam (2016-07-23)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open