+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Thread: How many trading session,s avalable for trade in this business

Member lighto is on a distinguished road lighto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it toke me a thinking to get what you want to say is it okey to post things in indiane i was thinking that you shukd write in english so we can get all the words howe ever you can open as mush as your acount alow you to do

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu has much to be proud of garrysidhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,394 Times in 615 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Alihaider View Post
    According to my knowledge there are three sessions of forex the first one is the london session the second one is the new York session and the third one is the Tokyo session I can never suggest any one to choose this session this one is best because all the session are best some one like session because they can success in this session
    ji bhai ekdum thik btaea he three session hote hein forex me trade krne ke lie agar aap in three session me se dekhe to tino session me market movment fast rehti he forex me bhai and isme hmm asha earning akr skte hein

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member umair121243 is on a distinguished road umair121243's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g bhai apka question bht important ha three sessions hain first singapore sessions, second london sessoion aur third newyork session ha lekin forex me london aur newyork session me zada movement ho hoti ha aur jab london session ka closing time hota ha aur newyork ka opening time hota ha to tab hi zada news important hoti ha or isi wajah say market bhi move hoti ha

Member khan Muhammad is an unknown quantity at this point khan Muhammad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My dear friends main forex trading market main new hon or mujhe ziada nai pata is ke bare main main ne abi sessions ke bare main information nai li. but main ne suna ha ke forex market main kai sessions hote hain.

Member Rezaul is an unknown quantity at this point Rezaul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.
    We know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make.
    It is much easier from any other business all over the world.

Senior Member memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi has a reputation beyond repute memi memi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,056 Times in 1,230 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear ye do trading seesion hi sab se best aur fast hain islyiye ap sirf in ko hi apny mind main rakhen q k in pair pe kam kren tu ap k liye kafi best rahy ga zyada se zyada seeions main involve ho gay tu ap k is se kafi confusion ho skti hain is liye london newyork best seeeion hain

Banned Alihaider is an unknown quantity at this point Alihaider's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my knowledge there are three sessions of forex the first one is the london session the second one is the new York session and the third one is the Tokyo session I can never suggest any one to choose this session this one is best because all the session are best some one like session because they can success in this session

Member qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil will become famous soon enough qazijamil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is whole the week except saturday and sunday and i think it is enough time for you to trade properly you must have computer and good internet connection and in this way only you will be able to trade properly and earn profit in the form of money an we want that you should be a successful and expert trader because you are working hard for this and giving time to this process.

Senior Member Rehman12 will become famous soon enough Rehman12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear there are full time trading session in the forex market five days a week and in the five days traders can trade twenty four hours with out any delay so we can trade any time when we are free from our social life

Senior Member Raja551 is on a distinguished road Raja551's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jnaaab g naab seee mee maarket meee aya hoo mujhee bas 2sessin hi aata chaals haain Aak us session and ak euro session jnaab g baaki .ee kisi session keh baare meee naahi jaantaa jnaab g mee zror janane k koshish karoga jnab g

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Raja551 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)