+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 209 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It depense of individual skills. Are you a risky trader or a safety one. Are you a long range or scalper. First you should be clear which points are you pprefer. Then the trading instruments, forex, goods, indices and so on. The how much you will invest and how big is your position and how near your stop should be. Then how much you will have on profit daylie. Then indicators and news. Make a plan and stay on them without any feelings.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member olbiz is on a distinguished road olbiz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hafiz shahid iqbal View Post
    dear i agree with your oppinion. dear yoir are absolitely right. forex trading plan is very important for successful trader. forex trading plan give you an opportunity to do things better and rightly.
    The trading plan had a positive impact. Because we know that with a good plan we will be able to make a little profit for a little while but it will be mountain over time. But there are two parts of that plan of trading long term and short-term trading plan so that with specific plan we will be able to have the right target so that we can achieve the maximum profit.
    olbiz is company to forex trader.

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear i agree with your oppinion. dear yoir are absolitely right. forex trading plan is very important for successful trader. forex trading plan give you an opportunity to do things better and rightly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

hafizshahid (2020-03-03)

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    love the post from the poster. It really impressive. This should be live a guiding points in formulating or incorporating our trading plan. We need to set our goals. This should be like the amount of pips we are targeting over a period of time. For me i trade long term and once i can make say 2000 pips minimum over a period of say 3 months, i am fine and have hit my target as it relates to my goal. Then there comes money management which comprises the lot size and watching my margin. I would like us all to learn from this post. It may not be best for all but it is basic.

Senior Member Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker has a reputation beyond repute Deepthinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,529 Times in 728 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Wink

Whether you have been a forex trader for years or a newbie in the business, it is most likely that you have been looking for the best forex trading software considering its advantages.

To find the best forex trading software, ask around. You might have friends, family or business partners who use a particular software in forex trading, ask them about their experience with and what they like and hate about it. Second, shop around. The internet is packed with resources regarding the topic and each site you'll find will give you additional knowledge on what to look for to consider one the best forex trading software.

Junior Member Fatimamoni00 is on a distinguished road Fatimamoni00's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks dear friend for suggesting your good trading plan for new trader. Of course a trader should operate his trade through proper planing because without proper trading plan must face loss. so before starting trading decision a trader should select suitable pair which is easy more easy to understand for him and should have determination to open trade with small lot, thank you.

Junior Member hafizshahid is an unknown quantity at this point hafizshahid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear brother meray khyal say best trading plan yehi hy k sab say pehlay aap trading ko learn kren or phir apni trading ka plan generate kren or trading kr kay is say profiit earn krnay ki koshish kren or enjoy kren.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Exchanging styles can be fairly of your individual choice. Some dealers prefer to deal upon reports and also fiscal facts and some prefer to deal successfully. The reality is, doesn't necessarily really make any difference what exactly the preference can be, as long as you honestly evaluate your performance and also work towards bettering the item. There are reasons for each buying and selling styles in which do the job, people simply need to study on the errors but not find overly attached with almost any unique deal that you simply produce.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have many plan for my future in forex is to reach the financial freedom and became rich in fact my plan is learning forex from difference websites which buildup forex education and then test it on the demo account and practice here everyday for improving skill and So very soon i start forex real trading and want to professional in forex trade as So learn more and try to make good analysis then use this with your plan which will give you good profit from this market

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So we can say it is not a good plan for making money as if So that every of us can become maximal in the field we are in as if I would like to establish my selves as a good trader in forex while S1 may take years but after that certainly continue to grow earnings consistently but if forex once we made the fatal mistake of our capital will be lost so the main future plan must be not to far from the money too you already have good plan but before you can earn consistent profit you must know how to mainta

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 209 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)