+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 209 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Banned rahul patel is on a distinguished road rahul patel's Avatar
    Thanks
    ye aapki strategy muje bahot pasand aayi mein jaruru ise real mein bhi try karunga aur iska result share karunga filhal to mein strategy ko demo mein istemal karunga aur dekhuga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member ramyramroum1 is an unknown quantity at this point ramyramroum1's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is a good means ngociateur please continuer IN Your Work. Forex benefit the heart of correctly parse, understand and together the information and Any-Jun. to right tread. Depending March of the situation in conomique de pay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sarimiin is an unknown quantity at this point sarimiin's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is the desire of every trader but most importantly what will we do when we get a lot of money with a good plan the money we get will be more beneficial and can develop our lives then But with the records they are hard work and be patient in doing this business a great planner is a great analyzer also as well Then I have to open a demo account and practice with it seriously so most people who ventured into this business we have a plan about our goals but very few have a plan on how to get that goals

---------- Post added 07-18-2014 at 02:48 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-17-2014 at 09:34 PM ----------

In every moment i learn which is help to correction my fault as if I have plans and i had made always a target to achieve so that i try hard enough and work properly to achieve the target after all dont know about the others but i am having so tough time to modify mine like I want to become rich man and for this i forex is the best way for me and I will try to improve my skills so that I will get the results in the future for the better

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by daniya1432 View Post
    As every one told us in post of planning that the planning is becessary aspect of the forex so always do trading on the basis of what the plan you have.Follow your plan in good way then you can earn also in good way.
    's right to run in accordance with our planning we have planned. then we have the potential to earn more profit, at least we can survive in the market longer. because I think the core of forex trading is a defense against equity
    equity the longer we can survive, the greater our chance to make a profit
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Member daniya1432 is on a distinguished road daniya1432's Avatar
    Thanks
    As every one told us in post of planning that the planning is becessary aspect of the forex so always do trading on the basis of what the plan you have.Follow your plan in good way then you can earn also in good way.

Banned Djhanchuockoenmin is an unknown quantity at this point Djhanchuockoenmin's Avatar
    Thanks
    I believe that if a trader correctly analysis the market then he able to make good profit by forex trading If you want attention in asset management planning then you have to do some education on where you want to go for an investment and what is the amount of return you expect from your investment so I will try to jump in the investment world by let alone My future plan is trying to make a lot of profit because i need at least 10000$ in my balance

Banned tukinem is an unknown quantity at this point tukinem's Avatar
    Thanks
    And it i work then you can make any dream real that you want in fact My trading plan is make 50% profit in every month as well That must definitely be carried out by the speculator in order to be successful In line with the actual investigation itself certainly not coming from a hit-and source of listening to instead of my fure plan with the forex market is simple and its just that i want to be a guru in this trading business and i will also like to establish a trading school where i will be lecturing students on how to trade in the forex market and all of these will come free of charge

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shakila View Post
    This means that I have reached my final bus stop let alone it is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit My future plan is to go legit and having big trading capital this is my future plan as To gain the income easily each month by doing my own hardworking and change my future life then I believe it can be successful in this business I
    actual plan we have to do to start is able to survive without having margincall in a few months. after that, we can do the next step, which is seeking profit in every transaction.
    although we can not make a profit continuously, at least you can learn to increase the probability that you have when trading

Senior Member shakila is an unknown quantity at this point shakila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This means that I have reached my final bus stop let alone it is good plan for future in forex trading to achieve consistent profit My future plan is to go legit and having big trading capital this is my future plan as To gain the income easily each month by doing my own hardworking and change my future life then I believe it can be successful in this business I

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of some of the experiences I have had, a good trading plan is to have a clear concept
    for example. at month x equity reached $ xxx, then the target WD in each month
    can also use the target compound and so forth. important to have a clear concept about money management and targets

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 209 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)