+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 209 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #2

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Senior Member Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali has a reputation beyond repute Ahmadali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,612 Times in 3,781 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best Forex Trading Plan.
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    The trading plan is composed of the strategy developed based on the knowledge of the investor and the correct administration of capital that will ensure the maximization of opportunities. The investor must pay close attention so that the money invested is correctly applied in each operation. You can not play with money, so you must act professionally.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA has a spectacular aura about VGA's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, every trader starts their actual trade by following a good trading plan. We must not rush to take trades or make money. We must always remember that if our account contains our capital or money, then the opportunity to take the trade will come again and again. So we only need to follow by having a good plan and your strategy tips are to both develop a trading plan and stick to it are the two main ingredients of trade discipline but if you don't mind I want to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy , I hope to hear from you soon luck

5. The Following User Says Thank You to VGA For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal has a spectacular aura about jagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is too much and the point here is how much you are able to generate 500 pips a week and how many pairs and entries you can take to get profit and such truths are far from expectations and only practice and time can tell you what and how much what you can make and what types of risks are involved in getting what you aim for. and forex is a very attractive business we must work hard and we take more and more profits. but we need some good planning, good knowledge, good experience, good work in the forex trading business. but then the most important things are good planning.

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two main ingredients of the trade discipline. The trading plan determines what should be done, why, when and how. This includes your trader's personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and guaranteed trading systems in forex trading, but I think I want to take advantage of your analysis to see how best this can go towards me, but if you don't I want to get a clear picture only for the better and the best Forex Plan is to change your Forex plan with a fluctuating market. When your plan fluctuates faster than the market, you will be able to provide a difficult time to market. Your plan must match the right information. You have to give yourself the right target to achieve every day.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my dear, for me, I really believe that for you the best trading plan is patience and accepting low profits. I think knowledge is the main thing that must be in search of trade, without which we will not be able to do this business properly. Remember that this market moves in two directions and your strategy seems interesting and in my opinion we can use this strategy very well if we have to make good profits in the forex market then we can use this strategy well and this can help us a lot in trading we

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    best forex trading lead to higher performance and long term plans .you should have a plan b in forex if your one method which you have applied is not good

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a good trading plan is the best way to do it, but this plan must be tested first on a demo account and proven to work before using it in real trading accounts, with personalized trading plans, you can find out what you are doing is the right way rather than following other people's plans blindly without knowing their shortcomings and forex trading plans are very impotent for online businesses. For a trading plan we can take a step forward without the help of others. The plan requires more than that. You must stop management of losses and money.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bro, actually with me, I personally consider that the best plan for trading is money management according to my knowledge and experience. If we can control our money management skills, and can wait for the right time to open a trade then we can benefit from trading if it is not difficult to get success here in trading. and the best forex trading plan includes a good way to make a profit without risking too much money. Yes, if you make too much money and more risk than that, the plan is not good enough. It's better if you want to make money try strategies that give you more prizes with less risk. It's really a smart move to enter and also a smart strategy or plan to make money. If you do that, you do good.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think we all need to develop a trading plan and we need to trade with the right trade plan and must always carry out the plan. I think we all must continue to trade with low lot sizes and tight stop loss, I think we should trade with market trends and if possible we must trade with the right beliefs and knowledge. and of course, my dear is strong I think it's true that every trader must have a different trading strategy. Here we must know our basic style of trading. our style can show a trading strategy that suits us. we will make technical analysis and manage risk management.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 209 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)