+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 209 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Senior Member qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm has a reputation beyond repute qasimm's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,093 Times in 1,116 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ek jagh par sahe ho but forex business to bahut risky he is men lazmi to nhe hota k har tarders har month men profit hasel karega aesa to bahut kam traders k sath hota hae aksar traders to loss he karte hain forex business men koi gurantte nhe hote jo log profit hasel karte hain wo forex business ko bahut samjhte hain aur un k pass kafi experience hota hae tarding ka jis ki nateje men wo profit hasel karte hain aur jin k pass experience nhe hota trading ka wo hamesha loss he karte atte hain agar firex business ko samjhna he to is men time den ham bahut aur tarding k time emotional na banen easy hokar tarde lgaen to hamen be profit mel sakta he

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to qasimm For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), batool (2018-04-23), kanita (2018-04-23), khizar1 (2018-04-23), lal765 (2018-04-23), naveedbnn (2018-04-28), usmanbaloch (2018-04-23), yulbang111 (2018-04-23)

Member bangkauning will become famous soon enough bangkauning's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been working here for a long time and this is my part time business because I only use small money and my small profit is also not alone when we make a good plan then we can get success in forex business because I will save my profit and their growth to make big capital so i can get big profit from forex than if you are successful in forex trading you study this business i feel the same problem but now by forex market i am very satisfied with my comment to start by choosing your current target, just how much purchase of items along with making a strategy aligned with that along with creating a joint strategy by executing in a completely changed currency forex trading approach of individuals to help individuals based on the days lost by the development of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is my dream that I will trade with a $ 10000 account alone This is the best future plan for forex trading as if I have a plan and I always work here in Forex trading according to this plan also I dream to be a good forex trader always therefore Now I want to do the best study about Forex because of being a professional trader just so the situation changed from time to time let alone from the beginning we know forex trading so we can get into trading plan Gaan Trading kay lea acha plan sharpening behad zaroorie ha Q kay jitna acha plan hoga tw ap utna hi main karney trading asani rhayeagi. Is ka apa jo apna target ha ap we are hisaab sey apney tajurbey ki bina pr apna ek mukamal plain bnayean. aur ager ap ka ek plan kam na kar payea tu apna Second plan try karain. Contents trha hi ap ek achey Trader planner Good bhi Bunjayean profit.

Member aira will become famous soon enough aira's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading business ka basis hamein batata hai ki pratyek merchant to paas uska hona chahiye aur trading plan using apne trade plan to hissaab se hin trading karni chahiye, trading plan hamein wo saari jaankari deta hai jo hamein follow karna hi jaise hamein kab enter leni hai kab exit karni hai kitna many sizes ka order place karna hi tatha stop loss aur take advantage setting ki kya rakhni hai. I think, there is no best trading arrangement in Forex. Goals, pairs, lot size, indicators, and time frame factors can help you make the best trading arrangements. This trading arrangement varies from seller to merchant. depends entirely on which of you are the right one for you. You have to build such a trade by arranging that you will take profits even though the same trade arrangements followed by some sellers will build profits and some face monger in loss.

Senior Member mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405 has a reputation beyond repute mian5575405's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,909 Times in 1,279 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jee bhai aap ki sari batin thek hain but jo lot aap ny btai hai os ko use krny k luy hmary pass kam sy kam 1000$ balance hona chaye or trade hum ko 30 pips ki bhi lga skty hain or agir d1 chart use krty hain to os man hum long term trading bhi kr skty hian jo 100 pips ki trade bhi ho skti hai
    bhai aap logo ko mari post ashi lgy to Thinks Pr Click krin

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mian5575405 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-25), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), fxearner (2018-04-21), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-24), zahid2016 (2018-04-20)

Member zafery will become famous soon enough zafery will become famous soon enough zafery's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir forex trading karne to liye pahale apko ak rutine set kar lene honge to kaise ap trading karo gi, yani to kis to bina par trading karoge, 1. forex trading ki bahut hi achhe se study, 2. is a trading business ki bahut hi learning karne paregi, 3, pure ki trading market information, ki money management ki thik se market analysis, 4. demo accounts of many trades karne ki traning, 5. ki ki market analysis ki time, 6. pure business ki pure exprience, mare fantasy se yahi hi good trading plan, so ap is ko routine to follow hi karon trading karo ge to trade achha hi hogi. first choose your goal how many resources are put into it and make the procedures consistent with it and make the system and actualized in the Forex exchange settings completely different from the teacher to the mogul based on the past patterns of the business sector. I imagine that the arrangement requires more than that. I think you should stop the misfortune and administration of cash. Without it, you will have no settings whatsoever.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,442 Times in 9,163 Posts
    eur/usd or gbp/usd bohat ache pair hian dono main hum ko is strategy se lazmi tor pe fida hona chiaye jo ap ne strategy btahi hai ye work kare gi to main sab ke sath share karun ga ap ko esi strategies share karni chaiye ta ke sab ka fida ho.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    best trading plan yehi hay kay aap pehlay learning karen or complete knowledge gain karen or experience hasil kar kay trading start karen or trading men profit kamaen or enjoy karen to is sab kay liay mehnat ki zrurat hay or skill ki zarurat hay baqi aik acha plan bnanay say trading men success hasil ki ja sakti hay

13. The Following User Says Thank You to hafiz shahid iqbal For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-04-26)

Member komala will become famous soon enough komala will become famous soon enough komala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    app kay account may be healthy sum honey chahye uss kay baad app trade ko kay baray may knowledge hona chahye take advantage aur stop loss kay barey may app ko pata hona chahye market watch ka elam hona be zaroori hay iss key sath app sath ko apnay doston ki help ki become zaroorat par sakti hay tu un say being rakhna zarrori hay My friend I have my own strategy but I still think your strategy is good. To test the strategy I have to use a Demo account. If I get a better strategy than that, I can use this in my original account to get additional amount.

Junior Member AsherKhalid is an unknown quantity at this point AsherKhalid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This weeks advancement of the aggregate bearish position reverses the data of the past two weeks which had seen the bearish position decline. The dollar level has now been higher than a $-20.0 billion position for four straight weeks and has fallen by approximately $-18.0 billion since the beginning of the year.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 209 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 122 172 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)