+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-08-19   18:19
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  5915 USD

forex trader ke paas kaam karne ke liye esme trading plan hona bahut he jaroori hai,esme trader ne plan ke saat kaam kiya hota hai to uske baad he wo esme sahi se trades ko execute kar skenga,esme trader ko plan of action ke saat he market me kaam karna chahiye jisse wo sahi entry aur exit market me le sakenga.

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #3

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #5

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Planning is very important to take advantage of high-risk businesses such as forex trading, because here are millions of cash that we trade, we want to get fool proof that plans to protect our account also to increase profits. it is true that for the first time we may not be able to make good arrangements, but clearly as skills increase, we must simultaneously develop some changes in the following arrangements in line with our performance.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gagal For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25), Unregistered (1)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    dear friends trader the plane which you have told is a very good and you have to work hard in order to become good tarder so be a good trader and never loose the hope in the markets well earner.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Member setia has a spectacular aura about setia has a spectacular aura about setia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It can't be trusted, right? But it's true. You can never imagine that a $ 1000 account can be converted into great wealth. Please note that to make such income, you don't need to double your account every month. You should only make 25% per month which is very easy. and for me I use a lot lot size and this really makes me lose my account very fast but because you have provided more information about the lower loss size then I think I should try trading based on the lower lot and see the best way to manage my account is based on a lower lot and I will update you as soon as possible

7. The Following User Says Thank You to setia For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get success and good profit from your trading business you must have a good trading plan for your trading business and if you use it properly you must get success and make good money in Forex market .

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-06-29), forexrunner (2019-04-27), Mureedabbas (2019-05-25), zonyakhan (2019-06-29)

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I think I have to agree with you based on the fact that you give the best lot size because when you use lot size just remember your money management and with higher lots you can finally lose your account so the lower your lot size the lower the risk you get on the forex market based on experience and I don't know how long you have been trading forex, but you can be among traders who have tried to make a living or at least additional income through forex trading, but so far it has not been successful. There are many people who have spent several years studying forex. They have tried many systems and strategies but they are still losing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tabungan For This Useful Post:

Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Banned Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction has a reputation beyond repute Attraction's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,981 Times in 1,056 Posts
    Dear friends planning is extremely a lot of essential utilizing a high risk business like forex trading, since here millions of cash we are trading we would like out to got a fool proof planning out to shield our account too as increasing the profit. it's true that for the initial time we might not be able out to do a good arrange, however clearly as the expertise goes on increasing.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Attraction For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-04-25), mazaribest (2019-04-27), Mureedabbas (2019-05-25)

Member duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua has a spectacular aura about duua's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    alright thank you very much for your analysis I think this is the best way to benefit from the forex market and for me I think I just have to set my target on this attribute to see how best this can come in besides for me to get the number of pips what I really want in a forex investment and I will contact you and so that we handle the currency again, investors will get the best program in dealing with currencies, so this means that we investors must really use our own program created with well. Our program is the best for us since we made it so we will be able to understand and use it well.

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It seems that the trading plan is good but incomplete. Little information is needed to complete this strategic plan for good and positive trade. You need to mention the authorized capital to be invested, the SL point to be fixed, the leverage to be chosen. So, although details can make this complete. Even though there is no guarantee for profit. and Most traders posted that the best Forex trading plan. I also told them that strategy is the key to success. so follow your own strategy when you trade on Forex. then in Forex trading, control your emotions and avoid greed on the Forex market ... I tell you that when you trade here you have to be confident.

Banned Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali has a reputation beyond repute Farmansali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,116 Times in 8,311 Posts
    Plan for forex trading
    Hard working is the key to success
    First of all we make a proper time to this field then choose the pair or selected itoms for trading .then check there movemints where it can move then take a risk fof trade .

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't try to find the best trading strategy because you will never find it. The best thing you need to do is try to practice the strategies that you already have or already know about. So make sure that you invest your time and money on a demo account and try to ensure that you develop a sense of time and confidence that you can trade and make a profit in forex. I know it's hard to make a living on forex. I really enjoy trading on a demo account and that is the reason why I have a good start. Because the others are too lazy or think the trading demo is boring.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 209 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)