+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 209 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we invest big money in this trading business then we could make best trading strategy for our trading and then we could make suitable income with this business when we make best trading strategy then we get the money . thank you for your contiellle, i will try to apply this stratigraphy and read and know other stratige like cella, and i want to thank for your effort to share the information

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki has a spectacular aura about marzuki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This should be live a guiding points in formulating or incorporating our trading plan. We need to set our goals. This should be like the amount of pips we are targeting over a period of time. For me i trade long term and once i can make say 2000 pips minimum over a period of say 3 months, i am fine and have hit my target as it relates to my goal. mere khayal se trading plan ka us waqat tak kuch be nhi hota ha jab tak insan ko experience na ho kisi be kam ko agar insan ko kam ka sahi se tarika na ho tu wo us ka liye kam khatarnak ho jata ha or loss ho jata ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to marzuki For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    market mein ye bahut hi jaroori hai ki aap k pass ek proper planing ho aur bina planning k aap bilkul miss guide ho sakteen hai is market aur market kabhi kabhi aap k anusar nahi hota isiliye jaroori hai ki pehle apne target ko set kar lijiye or apne target mein ye jaroor yaad rakhiye ki aap ka money managements accha hona chahiye i think the best strategy for trading properly is news and in this you will be able to trade properly and earn profit more and these news will prevent you from big loss and it is fear that you may loss the profit that you have even earned and it is not good for you and family and you should watch the market carefully and make a proper entry into the market and get profit in the form of money.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to anaku For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi will become famous soon enough surnawi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well, every trader start their real trading by following a good trading plan. We should not to become hurry to take any trade or to make money. We should to always keep in our mind that if our account contain our capital or the money then the chance of taking trade will be come again and again. So we just need to follow by having a good plan We need to develop a trading plan and we need to trade with proper discipline too, if we follow our trading plan and trade with proper discipline only then we can make good money in forex trading, forex traders need to be skilled and experienced too.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to surnawi For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member adafx will become famous soon enough adafx will become famous soon enough adafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, it is certainly which for me I�d like to believe the best forex market trading plan is for trader to know how to stop loss and also how to build a good money management plan.trader need to have a plan to earn in the forex market trading business.plan is a very good thing if trader want to succeed hello well as far as am concerned nothing is very guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better understanding of your strategy, i hope to hear from you very soon, best of luck

11. The Following User Says Thank You to adafx For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    two main ingredients of trading discipline. A trading plan defines what is supposed to be done, why, when, and how. It covers your trader personality, personal expectations, risk management rules, and trading system guaranty in the forex trading but i think i will like to make use of your analysis to see the best way this can go in my direction but if you don't mind i will like to get a clear picture just for a better

13. The Following User Says Thank You to roro mbeheun For This Useful Post:

guru000 (2020-05-21)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well certainly my dear, for me I absolutely do believe that for ma the best trading plan is patience and accepting low profit.I think knowledge is the main thing that should be in looking to trade, without it we would not be able to do this business well.Remember that this market is moving in two directions. Having a Forex trading plan is one of the key elements to becoming a successful Forex trader. Many traders never even make a trading plan, let alone use one regularly. It�s very important that you do both; make a trading plan and use the one you make�don�t just make one and then never look at it like many traders do. Here are some important points to consider regarding Forex trading plans:

Member tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck will become famous soon enough tigha truck's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Having a good trading plan is the best way to go about it, this plan however should be tested first in the demo account and proven to work before employing it in the real account trading, with a personalized trading plan, you are able to know what you are doing is the right way rather than following someone else s plan blindly without knowing its flaws.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Best forex trading plan includes a good way to make profits without risking too much money. Yes if you make too much money and risk also more than that than that plan is not good enough. It is better that if you want to make money try a strategy which gives you more reward with less risk. That is really a smart move to be in and also a smart strategy or plan to make money. If you do that you are doing good.

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex markwt mai best strategy plan ban kr ap narket mai best earning hasil kr sakty hai.
    1 Trand line ko dtaw krna
    2 Greedy na krna aur na he emotional trade na krns
    3 Money management
    4 minyally strong
    Es tarah ap market mai trading krtey hai yoh ap marjet mai best preform kr sakty ho.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 209 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)