+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2081

Thread: Best Forex Trading Plan.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2018-01-19   17:16
    Best answer #1

Quote Originally Posted by billyboy00007 View Post
    ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.
    of course best trading planing is important for traders and i say that we make our good trading business setup and we manage our trading with proper trading planing and we work in market with good management and we understand the market and we fully analysis the market and we work with market clear trend understanding then we make good earning with our forex trading business

2018-01-20   14:18
    Best answer #2

ye trading plan bohat sahi ahi humain isko lazmi dekhna chaye forx main successful traidng ke liye or hum forex plan ko hi set karte hue earning karte hain.

2018-01-19   11:29
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  16029 USD

forex ke business me trader ko market me plan banakar he kaam karna hota hai,esme trader ke paas acha plan hota hai to usko pata hota hai market me kaise entry aur exit lena hai,esme trader ko apne levels pehle he market me jaanlena chahiye,esme trader ko apne emotions greed ko market se hamesha he durr rakhna hoga fir uske baad he esme trader thik se apne plan ko market me follow kar sakenga.

2018-01-19   11:42
    Best answer #4

ye bohat acha plan ahi trading karne kelie humain bohat fida ho skta hai is se or is main lazmi tor pe ana cahye tak ke sab ko fida hona cahiye forex trading main.

2018-01-18   17:02
    Best answer #5

Quote Originally Posted by garlock View Post
    For some traders combining technical and fundamental strategies is the best plan, but in my opinion,
    that's not enough. we need to create savings on money management. Profits are important but the most
    important thing is to survive. we know that. Buffet, the best plan is how to make your equity still
    on your desk. What ever we do in the market, do not let our equity decrease.
    yes best trading planing is good for trader and i say that we understand the good money management and we use our good trading planing and we use technical analysis and fundamental analysis in market and we work hard in market and we make good strategy and we place our order at good trading market price and we make good earning with safe trading methods and we use good plan then we make successful trading easily in market

2018-01-17   15:34
    Best answer #6

Quote Originally Posted by Bilalahmed View Post
    In my point of view best trading plan is knowledge about markets,trading trends ,trader focus during trading and also learning to your mistake and try to illuminate those mistakes for next time and bring consistency in your trade.If you follow these things during trade,i think it will be better plan for trading.
    of course it is must for trader that he/she make good trading planing in market and trader make their trading with proper trading methods and trader do not use mistakes in market and trader make their trading with good management and good planing and trader use good trading strategies in market then he/she make good earning in market and he/she make profit in market with their best trading

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,215 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke usiness me trader ko trading plan khud se he banana chahiye,esme trader ko hamesha discipline aur patience se he plan ko follow karna hoga,esme trader jetna market me time dega wo esme utna he acha market me kaam kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-10-24), Aliakbar2016 (2017-10-28), batool (2017-10-24), billyboy00007 (2017-10-23), ghaffar500 (2017-10-29), incomejobs (2017-10-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-10-24), kanita (2017-10-23), KASINA (2017-10-27), munibkhan (2017-10-27), punjabpolice (2017-10-23), rehanayaz (2017-10-23), sufiyan22 (2017-10-24), Trump (2017-10-23), yulbang111 (2017-10-24), zahid2016 (2017-10-25)

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nurilhaq View Post
    that's a good strategi,. just keep discipline and consistent with your strategi,.
    but you are missing for one thing,. how much your money for use the plan,.
    I think every financial can be different for use the lots,.
    Applies to all trading plans with discipline so it can more easily manage capital,
    with the right trading plan implemented it will be easy to reduce the risks so that will avoid the loss and margin call,
    so the capital can be developed to achieve it. maximum profit
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set the reasonable and achievable goal not that which is imaginery like 20 to 30 pips. Select the which you can relate yourself in any capacity means you have to reason to chose that pair. In the star use famous Indicators like Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.

Member sajjad1974 is on a distinguished road sajjad1974's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are select good pair of currency. Moving average is most popular indicator among the traders but parabolic SAR is less famous. As far as i concern about parabolic SAR you have to intimidate response to it. If price go down even one candle just close the trade.

Member prison has a spectacular aura about prison has a spectacular aura about prison's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    They have no such thing as the best forex trading plan. But what is best is that you can get a good amount of money.
    So it does not matter if that is simple or not what matters to me is you are earning good and earning good.
    I know forex is just a way for us to earn a living. I hope we can get rich forex trading for a long time.
    Now here's what I'm up for. I hope that their will is the time when I can see myself getting a lot of money.
    becarfull

8. The Following User Says Thank You to prison For This Useful Post:

lakum (2017-10-25)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mary said that she is a good person, but she does not want to talk about you,
    and if you want to stop using her to stop the loss, then you will be able to help her with the help of her family.

salam best regard

Banned aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane is a jewel in the rough aarabane's Avatar
    Thanks
    thank you for your contiellle, i will try to apply this stratigraphy and read and know other stratige like cella, and i want to thank for your effort to share the information

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by roopesh11 View Post
    In the forex trading the trading plan is very important. Because by the help of the trading plan we can take a step forward with out any body's help. It is like a path detector in the forex world. The trading plan consists of different sub items they are:-

1. Goal - It shows the daily target like - 30 pips.
    2. Pairs - The pairs in which we want to do trading - EUR/USD & GBP/USD
    3. Lots Size - 0.05 to 0.10 .
    4. Indicators - Moving averages, stochastic, Parabolic sar.
    5. Time frame - 30mins, 4 Hr, 1D graphs.

By following these rules we can be safe in every condition in the market and also makes the profit.
    First make a good plan that you produce to get the best income. There is a stop-loss and profit-taking.
    It depends on news and Forecast. So I think that if you make a good strategy, you will achieve good performance and benefits.
    To make a good strategy necessary this requirement must have intelligence, keep the time frame,
    Stay at the first discrete time for lust if it gets loss or profit.
    CMIIW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to senyum For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-10-18)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when we invest big money in this trading business then we could make best trading strategy for our trading and then we could make suitable income with this business when we make best trading strategy then we get the money .

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    The trading techniques used should be more detailed to indicate when to enter the market and when to get
    out of the market to take profit or lose a piece .. Any technical system can not guarantee profits on every trade ..
    Each indicator only shows the price movement has occurred. Further analysis that should be done by the trader is,
    the possibility that could cause price movements rise or fall .. and how the power, and still speculate ..
    best regard

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 209 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)