+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Thread: Most Powerful Indicator for beginner

Banned nouriisets4 is an unknown quantity at this point nouriisets4's Avatar
    Thanks
    there are many strong indicators in the forex business for helping the new traders .it is very good and helpful for the new forex trader . the newbe can earn to use the inductors.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like to use the indicators because it's not very useful as a lot of traders thought but if you want to use one of them it's better to choose the Bollinger Bands , in my opinion , it is the most helpful indicator that you can use to read easily the chart by looking to the two band , sell when the price reaches the upper band and buy from the lower band but you should know that this is not enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldtrader is an unknown quantity at this point goldtrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that for beginner the most powerful is indicator is MACD or Moving Average(simple not exponential) and you can use these two indicators and learn them well first then you'll be able to use them quite correctly

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    beginner ke liye sabse badiya indicator moving avearge aur RSI ka he hai,beginner ko shuru me simple he indicator ka use karna chahiye aur market ko pehle samajhna chahiye kyunki market ko smaajhna etna asaan nahi hota hai..

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji ek sahi baat bol es kam mai most powerful indicter hai app ka experience es kam mai jab tak app ek acha experience hasal nai karte hai os time tak app ek ache trader nai ban sakte hai bai saab ji forex ek best bussiness hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Member WaheedRana is an unknown quantity at this point WaheedRana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Main to beginners ko yahi suggest karun ga kay agar ap nay forex main indicator use hi karna hy to is main aap rsi use karain is main kafi asaani kaysath signal find out kk=ia ja skata hy . Or is main aagr ap nay or achy say seekhna hay to is main aap chart patterns main wiork karian

Member sana0121 is an unknown quantity at this point sana0121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    support and resistance lines are very good combination for trading, my trading strategy revolve around this and i hardly loss a trade And my first trading strategy was also the MACD based. But during time to time my strategy was almost completely shifted fro the MACD

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji asa koi v indicater nai hai jes se app es kam mai powerful trde es kam ko join karte hee kar sakte hai es kam mai app ko hard work karni pade ge fer app es kam mai acha paisa kama sakte hai es kam mai ek hee din mai trillion dollar tak ki amount lost hoti hai hum forex mai acha paisa kama sakte hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned solamanaulia6664 is an unknown quantity at this point solamanaulia6664's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are many indicators in forex trading market and I think all indicators in the forex business can help the new traders .it is very good and helpful for the new forex trader. There for I think moving average indicator is more helpful for new trader, thanks.

Senior Member Kenyatta is on a distinguished road Kenyatta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the most powerful indicator is the use of good internal trading indicator call the. I think when you trade you need MADC and moving average and also the momentum indicator they are really powerful when you are able to run and understand them there is a lot of good choices that we need to run as traders

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)