+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Most Powerful Indicator for beginner

Senior Member goggo is on a distinguished road goggo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion you should not use the indicators in your trading because it track the prices only and it doesn't predict the next movement , you should analyze the market using the technical analysis if you want to make a profit and realize a successful trading and don't rely on lagging indicators.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member rrdevmurari will become famous soon enough rrdevmurari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex me new traders ko sirf moving average ki hi use karana chahiye kyuki forex me moving average se aapko market ka trend samaj aata haiaur apako isme bahut hi jyada sahi signal bhi milta hai aur aapko bahut hi jaldi learning milta hai forex me aapko sabse simple indicator bhihai aisa mujhe lagata haiu

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member geometrics pirates is an unknown quantity at this point geometrics pirates's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think there is no indicator that powerful or capable of accurately able to predict the future price movement or trend. Because, basically, is a summary indicator of market movements or patterns that have occurred.
    So do not be fooled and one of the indicators that.

Senior Member Aslamjee is on a distinguished road Aslamjee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Jnaab g mujhe aab tak forex business mey ye mehsos huwa hai k 1 indector forex mafket me help nahi kar sakta hainme 2 ya 3 indector use kar ey chahye inab g 1st moving average and RSI ye best forex indector hai jnab g

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trader ko esme woi indicator market me use karna chahiye jismein wo control me rehkar kaam kar sakein,trader ko esme apna analsyis hamesha indicator system ke saat me karna chahiye atbhi wo sahi entry le sakenga..

Senior Member bilal148 is on a distinguished road bilal148's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    macd par work karna muhskil ni he lekin es me ham ko signal bohat he late milta he jab market half move kar chuki hoti he me bohat he soch samjh kar macd ko use kar k low profit hasil kar leta hon or happy hon
    click and join earn0.20 dolor per post## https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=81920#

Banned dardo will become famous soon enough dardo will become famous soon enough dardo's Avatar
    Thanks
    The macd technical indicator is a powerful tool to work in the market. This metatrader platform tool has a high degree of success in its predictions. For this reason, I began to use it more often. At present, the basis of my decisions lie in this indicator.

Banned senior is on a distinguished road senior's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes the MACD is the best for the beginners. And my first trading strategy was also the MACD based. But during time to time my strategy was almost completely shifted fro the MACD and now it is independent of the MACD. BUT It is one of the best indicator for the NEWBIES..

Member saam is on a distinguished road saam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For beginners I think that there re number of indicators. BUT I think that MFI (Money Flow Index) is the best indicator. It directly shows the trends. In my analysis I think that it has always helped me in getting the maximum amount of profit. I think that beginners should understand this indicator before using it.
    A perfect system or approach does not exist. Never has, never will.

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sabi indicater powerful hai agar app ke pass experience hai agar app ke pass experience nai fer app ke layi koi v indicater acha result nai deh sakta hai es layi best hai app pehle market ki movement ko dekhe acha experience hasal kare fer app ek achi trading kar sakte hai bai
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)