+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,710 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Banned diesel1984 is an unknown quantity at this point diesel1984's Avatar
    Thanks
    Generally Money Management contains the following:

1. Determination of magnitude of our tolerance to loss
    2.Determination of the maximum number of transactions that we can do.
    3.Considerations that we do to take some risks.

Should have proper MM for different trading plan with different profiles...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere pehle loss ka karan tha big lot size use karna aur lalach, i also used to get too much excited with small profits and used to over trade and then again loose everything in a snap
    Rock On

Banned loserbynature is an unknown quantity at this point loserbynature's Avatar
    Thanks
    Meray nuqsan ka sab say bara karan baray lot size ka trade open karan aur jazbati ho kar boht saray trade open karan hay. Aik aur bari wajah trend k against order lagana hay. May ab tak apni tamam mistakes ko achi tarhan jan chuka hoon aur is baat ki koshish kar raha hoon k in ko aainda na repeat karoon.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    most of trader loss coz of many factors...the major factors is that lack of knowledge and the no perfect strategy..and also dont have proper money management..and in addition try to control greed and emotions so u can earn more..
    mein ronak ki aik baat se agree nehe kerta or wo ha perfect strategey because there is any thing 100% in this era,han lack of knowledge wali baat theek ha mager koi be perfect strategy bana he nehe sekta chahaye jo koi b ho you can include jim rogers also, controlling emotions is a big strategy

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    The major factor of my loss is that sometimes I am unable to control my emotion which is Greed.Many a times I have performed my trade on the basis of my analysis and the price did reach the levels I expected but at that time Greed plays its part and I wait for more profits and market comes back to where it started and at times even result in losses.I need to overcome this problem.
    most of trader loss coz of many factors...the major factors is that lack of knowledge and the no perfect strategy..and also dont have proper money management..and in addition try to control greed and emotions so u can earn more..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    if we define to loss in words then we can`t because loss kisi b terhan se ho jata ha, lekan jo mein ne note ki , mean to say that the big reason loss is just that we are hingry for money, if we you are getting some dollars to why not close our position lekan hum waiting per jate ho k good time aye lekan wo nehe ata

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major factor of my loss is that sometimes I am unable to control my emotion which is Greed.Many a times I have performed my trade on the basis of my analysis and the price did reach the levels I expected but at that time Greed plays its part and I wait for more profits and market comes back to where it started and at times even result in losses.I need to overcome this problem.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anchitkole View Post
    I think this is the most important reason the traders loose.Firstly they fall in greed and forget about the MM and with not so good strategy they end up with loosing.
    greed sabse bada reason hota hai forex me loss ka
    zadatar tarder gred ki wajah se hi los me jate hai..greed aur apne emotions ko ocntrol karke trading karna bahut zaruri hota hai forex me..jo trader apni greed ko control kar leta hai uske liye forex se paisa kamana bahut easy ho jata hai

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there is alot of things that causes loss for me i thik that trading without aplan is the most dangerous cause and i advice every trader not to work against market movings

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    I lost some account because of more risk i took and some useless hedging with some Big lot. Now trading with 0.01 lot on $500 account which is very low risk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 271 of 273 FirstFirst ... 171 221 261 269 270 271 272 273 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)