+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think not only you, but most of the merchants the problem of greed and in fact anything we say but in reality when we trade is very difficult to control but all we know if we can not control it then there is a big problem to create a consistent form of forex income . Anyway when we trade so much time here then it is possible to control I believe. and forex business that is actually flexible so that business can be run by anyone, if you are a worker, students, teachers, doctors all can. so you can relax forex. but nothing that makes forex as a job is also not a problem.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All traders have some reason or another for the losses made in the forex trading business. We must realize our mistakes are made and then fix them to excel in the forex trading business. Only traders who keep repeating mistakes are a major part of the trader who often fails in the trading business. and it completely depends on your mind that how you want to do with forex if you think forex is your job then do your job exactly and do you want to do business with forex then invest in forex

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom has a spectacular aura about bloozom's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But better in every trade we have to calm down. Do not panic. because if we panic, it will make us can not think well in making decisions when trading. because panic will only make us more likely to suffer losses and I lose some accounts because of more risks that I take and some useless hedging with some big lot. Now trading with 0.01 lots on account $ 500 which is very low risk.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bloozom For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-06-11)

Member diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara has a spectacular aura about diantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The most important key to maintaining profit is discipline, we must be a disciplined trader and comply with all our trading rules, as many traders violate their trading rules because they want to make a profit faster. and I get very good little benefits but fast I am very confident and use a lot of big dimensions then the industry forces me to contact the edge and I think the big players your agent specailly are waiting for your start of the big lot then he does a deal against you so you get reduction.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to diantara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try not to be sad and depressed for the loss I face. But instead I received a loss and searched for what I did wrong during trading. I then analyze my mistake and make a solution to it so I will never repeat that same mistake again in the future and suffer losses again and Because we are all human works that work under the influence of our environment, emotion so these things making us forget the rules set by ourselves in trade. This is something like an accident, which happens regardless of all the precautions you take while driving. But in Forex trading, such minor accidents also result in huge losses.

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The basic reason for my loss is just one and it is trading against the trend. Most of the time in the past I have misjudged trends and opened different positions that are against the current trends. I was expecting a trend to change but it did not happen, I got a loss. There are many reasons to lose, I lost my first account for ignoring stop loss / hedging open positions in silver thinking that the price would not change overnight about 500 pips, but I was surprised it happened, and my account was deleted.

Senior Member incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs has a reputation beyond repute incomejobs's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,222 Times in 2,576 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    yes dear i am agree with you forex ki trading min zrori nh hi ke her trade min ap ku profit hi hu forex ki trading kunke ek big risky online business hi es min profit hi tu lose bhi hi es job min or dono hi trading ka part hi or hm ko accetp kurna hota hi forex ki trading min profit ki sath min lose ku bhi both are the part of the trading job but augar hm log trdaing min experinece sy trading kurte hin tu lose sy bach sakate hin hard working important hi trading min success krni hi tu

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to incomejobs For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-09-25), hmforex (2018-06-21)

Banned jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak has a reputation beyond repute jhoradpak's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 31,368 Times in 5,360 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    har trade me fayda ho ye jaruri nahi he..kabi kabi hamko loss bi hota he.
    please anpne loss ka karan bataoo..
    new forex trader ko es se kuch sikhne ko milegaa..
    There is a loss of trading in trading when you do not have any experience and do trading as you see the market if you do trading with experience, you will never have any harm. The experience is very important, it is not successful in the form of trading in the Forex ، in the trading job learning and experience is so important and the key of the success we are lose only when then not good learning and knowledge in the trading business

12. The Following User Says Thank You to jhoradpak For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-06-21)

Junior Member bangunan will become famous soon enough bangunan's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main factor of my loss is that sometimes I can not control my emotions that are Greed. Many times I do my trading based on my analysis and the price reaches the level I expect but at the time, Greed played his part. part and I wait for more profits and the market back to where it started and sometimes even generate losses. I need to solve this problem. precisely if we lose, we must first admit that it is our fault to make mistakes and losses. We need to look back and try something different to be successful.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bangunan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when i first started i thought that scalping was the way to go and i soon realized the same result. More than trade and emotion. So now I am trading for at least 2-3 weeks. A lot of mistakes every day, showing a new error - but we do not mean a beginner or professional scrolling error, because things change here Valambtde mistakes must be professional first Ikhtae or whatever

16. The Following User Says Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 273 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)