+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 273 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in high lot size is the major cause of loss for the majority of traders and you should reduce your risks while trading and trade in smaller lot size after wisely calculating your leverage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taufiqbd will become famous soon enough taufiqbd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main reason of new trader loss in forex is lack of knowledge and practice in demo trading. If you do not do it then I suggest you do not trade without proper knowledge and experience in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ksal33m is an unknown quantity at this point Ksal33m's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray saath to hamisha yehi hota hay kay main early entry karta hoon apni lot main jiss ki wajha say loss book karna parta hay muj ko. market hit karti hay meri limit ko likin main jaldbazi main lot laga deta hoon aur phir limit b lag jati hay some time.

Member ayakcalysta is an unknown quantity at this point ayakcalysta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by joru View Post
    Whenever i did hurry to open a trade and did not analyse well, whenever i did not follow the risk management rules, and whenever i tried to chase the trend at those times i got losses often.
    indeed sir, in a hurry in the trade and did not analyze the possible risk it is very dangerous to the trader in forex trading play, therefore we play in forex trading then we must pay attention to the graph and requires good instincts in us, we should not be hasty in opening trade.

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:20 AM ----------

Whenever i did hurry to open a trade and did not analyse well, whenever i did not follow the risk management rules, and whenever i tried to chase the trend at those times i got losses often.
    indeed sir, in a hurry in the trade and did not analyze the possible risk it is very dangerous to the trader in forex trading play, therefore we play in forex trading then we must pay attention to the graph and requires good instincts in us, we should not be hasty in opening trade.

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:21 AM ----------

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it is true and quite rightly say that every trade is profitable for you. According to my experience the reason of failure in forex trading is the greed and lack of confidence during trade which makes you down and out while your financial dealing in the market. As i see the reason of failure like most of the trade do fall in this situation is the lack of controlled their emotions, play every trade on the basis of emotions and desire for more.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to syedasadsiddiq For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    mere hisaab se leverage nuksaan ka karan ni hota hai.
    ha greed ho sakta hai. hame ek fixed target lekar trading karni chahiye or jab take profit hit ho jaye tab trade close kar deni chahiye.

Banned kiran is an unknown quantity at this point kiran's Avatar
    Thanks
    It is however good to do hedging while you are trading in big lot size however a trader must know that hedging does not work all the time and he needs to close one of the trade cautiously to make money and in this case wrong analysis could mean double loss for the trader .

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading in high lot size is the major cause of loss for the majority of traders and you should reduce your risks while trading and trade in smaller lot size after wisely calculating your leverage.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by nilu View Post
    I lost some account because of more risk i took and some useless hedging with some Big lot. Now trading with 0.01 lot on $500 account which is very low risk.
    0,01 with $ 500 in balance ? i guess it is very safest and also you will get profit too long,...
    and i have $ 300 in my balance and i set the lots size with 1 pip = $ 1..and i still comportable with this number
    do the best we can

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 273 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)