+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 273 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 2730

Thread: Mere nuksaan ka karan

Banned sifi is an unknown quantity at this point sifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely I believe in forex trading business when a trader face loss then it will be better to stop the trading for a few days. And nothing to break down and plan with the other way which is more secure and non risk able.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sifi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,182 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai yaha par loss hone ke karan hote hai, humare ko bhai jo bhi karan se loss hota hai wo dekhna hota hai bhai, aur us galti ko thik karna hota hai, loss yaha par bhai hum log kabhi bhi yaha par trading mein sudhaar la sakte hai bhai
    hanji forex ke business me trader ko apne loss par dhyaan dena chahiye,trader esme apni galti ko thik karenga to wo esme acha kar sakenga,trader ko esme apne aapko thik karke market me chalna chahiye yehi uske liye acha hai..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,941 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by asingh601 View Post
    nuksaan ke bahut se karan hote hain par sabse bada karan hai wo ye ki hamara knowledge ka kam hona aur dar ka aa jana agar hamara knowledge sahi rahe aur dar kam ho jaye to hamara real me bahut accha profit ho jayega aaram se.
    Bhai yaha par loss hone ke karan hote hai, humare ko bhai jo bhi karan se loss hota hai wo dekhna hota hai bhai, aur us galti ko thik karna hota hai, loss yaha par bhai hum log kabhi bhi yaha par trading mein sudhaar la sakte hai bhai
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601 is a jewel in the rough asingh601's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nuksaan ke bahut se karan hote hain par sabse bada karan hai wo ye ki hamara knowledge ka kam hona aur dar ka aa jana agar hamara knowledge sahi rahe aur dar kam ho jaye to hamara real me bahut accha profit ho jayega aaram se.
    दोस्तों धन्यवाद हिंदी में पोस्ट करने के लिये कृपया हिंदी को बचाने में सहयोग करें। आज आपका एक कदम कल हिंदी को खत्म होने से बचा सकता है। आगे आएं और हिंदी में पोस्ट करे लिखे और जवाब दें। जय हिंद !! धन्यवाद ।।।

================================================== ================================================== ===========

कर्म करो फल की चिंता मत करो ---- श्री कृष्ण

जय श्री कृष्ण

8. The Following User Says Thank You to asingh601 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah has a spectacular aura about adalah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear to me, and I really see that with so good to do hedge while you are trading in many large size but the trader must know that the hedge does not work all the time, and it needs to close a trade with caution to make money, and in this case the error analysis may mean a double loss for the dealer.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to adalah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, of course I strongly believe that there are many mind losing in the forex market. Because, froex business is very critical. And so when you begin Forex do not have control of emotion, greed and lack of good money management set you face the loss and the failure of such acts.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx has a spectacular aura about frisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend you are right that all traders have to accept a loss in some cases because it is not possible to make a profit all the time in forex trading, forex trading is the right place to make money from forex trading, my main reason for the loss is trading with greed in some often.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to frisfx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As well as dear in the forex and I think its great not bleak and frustration in the wake of Singh after for me in the wake of Singh's my mental go terrible condition and in a minute I quit the exchange in light of the fact that if I'm sharing that time happens then more bad luck because of the feeling .

16. The Following User Says Thank You to kamcah For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shownpg is an unknown quantity at this point shownpg's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I additionally assume its most important motive to loss massive due to the usage of big lot. Earlier than I additionally lost many because of this high lot and after that now I dont using such high lot because I seen whenever I used large lot then faced big loss. So its better to use low lot which gives us small profit however as a minimum keeps our account.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to shownpg For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member javedahmad is an unknown quantity at this point javedahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G han janab ap ne bilkul sahi kaha hai dekhen dr ap jab bhi koi naya business karte hai to sab se pahle to ap ko market ko dekhna aur samjhna hota hai aur ye lazmi nahi hai ke ap business shurun karte hi ap ko profit hona shurun ho jai aisa nahi hota hi ap ko profit karne ke lye kudch loss bhi karna hota hai

20. The Following User Says Thank You to javedahmad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 273 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)