+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Thread: All About Trading Chart

Senior Member blazer234 is an unknown quantity at this point blazer234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When reading the charts, be wary of those areas of support and resistance. They can cause some kind of reversal in the chart movement pattern. They are lethal weapons that can transform the way you trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member aboalnaga is an unknown quantity at this point aboalnaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks brother, it is really a great thread that you have shared amongst us. You have clearly described the methods of reading the chart and it also gives a clear and easy way to understand the chart. l

---------- Post added at 08:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

Thanks brother, it is really a great thread that you have shared amongst us. You have clearly described the methods of reading the chart and it also gives a clear and easy way to understand the chart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member 9822452697 is an unknown quantity at this point 9822452697's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Your this trade is very helpful to me. thank you for describing the trading chats so clearly and it's type. Reading your post, i came to know about charts and how it works and i became familiar as well with this. So this enhances me to keep an eye on the market watch. thank you once again

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will like those of us following charts to be very careful. It may not be wise to follow charts during news release. It is best to trade chart information one hour before and one hour after the news release. This will help remove those unfavourable and unreliable chart activities. Pls take note.

Senior Member ashari89 is an unknown quantity at this point ashari89's Avatar
    Thanks
    i read this forum than i came to know a lot or things from which i never be familiar before now. But I believe there is more to candle stick trading than the information he made available up there.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If I must say the truth, those candlestick stuffs are confusing, especially those ones that indicate reversal(hangman and doji). Actually, I've given up on them before they decide to give up on me...Lolz!

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag Ekka View Post
    Thanks brother, it is really a great thread that you have shared amongst us. You have clearly described the methods of reading the chart and it also gives a clear and easy way to understand the chart.
    But I believe there is more to candle stick trading than the information he made available up there. Some of us are of the opinion that it is better to give heed more to fundamental than technical..... Our personal opinions though.

---------- Post added at 06:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anurag Ekka View Post
    But I believe there is more to candle stick trading than the information he made available up there. Some of us are of the opinion that it is better to give heed more to fundamental than technical..... Our personal opinions though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to blazer234 For This Useful Post:

qasimm (2018-04-20)

Member smartforex9358 is an unknown quantity at this point smartforex9358's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your that thread is really very use ful for all of us is se ham sabko bohathi achi aur valid information mill jati hai aur is se ham logo ko kafi faida huwa hai,,,,

---------- Post added at 06:27 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:25 AM ----------

agr ap log waqi hi forex trading karny main serious hain tou ap logo ko sab se pehly forex trading ko achi trah samajhna ho ga ta kay ap logo ko loss na ho forex trading main....

Banned OM PRAKASH MISHRA is an unknown quantity at this point OM PRAKASH MISHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    this threads is really awesome in regard to information and knowledge for each and every person of this forum. when i read this forum thwn i came to know a lot og things from which i never be familiar before now. so i think i got really a good knowledge from this which really helped me a lot to enhance my skill and observation about market.

Member Anurag Ekka is an unknown quantity at this point Anurag Ekka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned ramesh.maurya is on a distinguished road ramesh.maurya's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear apne bahut hi nice post kiya hai ki hame forex trading me chart ko kis tarah se read karna chahiye jab hum sahi tarike se chart ko watch karte hai to hame dhire dhire experience hone lagta hai ki hum kis point per buy ya sell kare aur kitne pips tak take profit le.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (4)