+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If they make their EA base a trading system, but when they run EA they don't believe that they really don't believe in their Manual Trading System. and To the people I have met in my life who have traded Forex through robots agree that manual trading is far better than trading robots because the robot will do what you program it to believe in itself which is the first best step in Forex Trading and go the rest for the best.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duta will become famous soon enough duta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The robot functions but for this you have to use a sophisticated robot. There are many robot chips available on the market that don't buy or use them on your trading platform. Use a good robot and get good results. and some robots function and some don't. Some traders say that sometimes some robots stop working. The price of robots is high and all traders cannot afford it. I suggest using a manual trading strategy. Improve knowledge, experience with learning and rather than trade manually. Don't rely on robots to make a profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have to find this link and download this EA, but it seems difficult for me, I will apply it to my Demo, if I understand correctly then I will trade with this, and I have heard so much about blessing indicators and how risky, but I don't like using the EA indicator because it's too risky. I prefer to profit in small amounts and maintain my account rather than losing my account in trying to generate quick profits.

Member lux has a spectacular aura about lux has a spectacular aura about lux's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have heard a lot about EA but I never got the chance to work with EA. I followed the main strategy and I made my own trading in the normal terminal and I used it to trade on my own. I didn't follow the strategies of others so I traded manually. and I have tried to trade the Forex market without stress and I can come up with results that make a lot of sense and the form of trading manuals has become my style and approach to the market unlike the use of expert advisors and I realize some people can trade without stress and are happy with all that.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I prefer to trade manually because manual trading depends on us what we want and how much loss or profit we want so I think and I only use manual trading and I think manual trading is the best because this way your experience increases and you must be able to trade with yourself and your trading skills increase.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can still try some free expert advisors and attach them to some demo accounts (or bonuses), just to test them and get used to them ... There is nothing wrong with testing new things and learning them and Every trade or business has risks ... but risks it must be under your control ... I suggest if you want to use an Expert Advisor or Robot to trade your account, you need to control it like never trading during a news release and after a news release. Only the main trading conditions are not controlled by the news

Member vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation has a spectacular aura about vacation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    From my thinking, I think that automated trading is safe because there are many traders using automatic trading. Many traders use robots to trade and they also make big profits by investing money there in the robot trade. Automatic trading is better for greedy traders. and I prefer manual trading rather than automatic trading. Automated mating trade is a system where we only place robots in work and we find profits or losses. but the most common problem is that robots cannot handle every market condition and every pair. so it can make more losses.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main mainual treding mein vishvaas karata hoon aur eee ka upayog nahin karata hoon aur mujhe lagata hai ki hamen khud par aur vishvaas ke saath treding mein vishvaas karana hai aur is tarah se hamen baar-baar vyaapaar aur abhyaas ke saath kuchh anubhav aur seekhane ko milata hai aur main sevaanivrtt ho gaya hoon kyonki main salaahakaaron ka upayog karata hoon visheshagy, bahut kharaab saabit hue aur lagaataar laabh pradaan karane mein asamarth the, aksar main kaee maamalon mein phans gaya tha jahaan main lakshit roop se munaapha nahin kama sakata tha, kyonki robot ka apana kaaryakram tha.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main is tarah ke eee kee talaash mein hoon ... ek savaal kya main teepee ko ek nishchit dooree par rakh sakata hoon? .... oh ho, main pahale jaanch karoon. main demo kee koshish karoonga aur aapane ise vaastavik treding mein kab tak aazamaaya hai? kya aap saamane vaale pareekshan ke parinaam de sakate hain jo mujhe pata hai ki ritaayaring mein mool kee tulana mein alag-alag parinaam hain isalie yadi aapane ise vaastavik ya demo ke lie aazamaaya hai, to krpaya parinaam saajha karen

Senior Member sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach has a reputation beyond repute sumerach's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,086 Times in 1,725 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    videshee mudra ke saath paisa praapt karana bahut aasaan hai. aap usase bahut dhan praapt kar sakate hain. lekin aapako treding sistam ka adhyayan karana hoga ya aap ise praapt nahin kar sakate. mujhe yah pasand hai. aur main videshee mudra robot ka upayog nahin karata hoon. vaastav mein, mainne isaka upayog kabhee nahin kiya aur doosaron ko isaka upayog karane ke lie kabhee bhee siphaarish nahin kee.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast