+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 784 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,660 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,178 Times in 3,234 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    margin call ko apne account me follow karna hoga kyunki essi se trader hamesha sahi volume jaan paata hai,trader esko avoid apni trading me nahi kar sakta aur esme trader ko analysis karna hoga aur risk kamm se kamm lena hoga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member promoneyfx is an unknown quantity at this point promoneyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinaforex1 View Post
    Margin call is from the broker to the trader to tell them that the capital is gone that trader need to put another capital to be able to trade the forex market trading business.margin call is not good for trader and that is the reason why trader need good knowledge to earn
    kai baar aisa ho sakta hai ki hame apni trades me Margin call aa jaati hai. Is time me hame ye baat samajhne ki jaroorat hoti hai ki ham kaise apni trading me is se deal kar sakte hain aur kis tarah se hame apni trading ki income ko badhana hoga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lutfi fx is an unknown quantity at this point lutfi fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    Yes, we should have some regular update in our trading style. There are many reasons to love Forex. There is only one reason if you hate Forex is loss. If you avoid loss. All will love Forex.
    that is right. however I think loss is usually presently right now generally at this time there and we should learn how you can accept this. and all of us cannot prevent this. all of us is not right all of the time. the actual just answer usually is to reduce the actual loss. and getting a lot of wins in order to be able for you to help include the losses. we will like forex actually if all of us lose since it is part of the overall game. take this because a challenge. and learn coming from the loss to get a much better trader through not performing once more u mistake.

Member mudad is an unknown quantity at this point mudad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually in forex I think it is better to use mt4 than webtrader, but if the trader use public service, the safest way is webtrader, but of course they need to know the consequences from it, low connection for execution enter or exit from the market.

Member lius is an unknown quantity at this point lius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear in fact I think it is very important for any trader that never thinking to be rich in short time , as we all know that forex trading involves in high risk and if we did not make a proper money management system then its very hard for us to control the available margin and eventually make our account in margin call result

Member ravi.vashistha is an unknown quantity at this point ravi.vashistha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When we enter a trade, a Spread will be charged same time which is broker's part for brokerage. And every trade reduce your margin level to next trade, it should be more that 1000 for securing your account, this is the amount where your trade sing margin in exchange. Generally Forex Broker use 300$ of margin in a standard lot size.

Senior Member fosterdrew is an unknown quantity at this point fosterdrew's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin Call is definitely not for everyone. When you're broker will ask you for more investment, that will serve as a red flag for me. You'll get more rewards that way but at the same time, you exposing yourself to the risks. And I am not ready for that yet.

Senior Member shinaforex1 is on a distinguished road shinaforex1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call is from the broker to the trader to tell them that the capital is gone that trader need to put another capital to be able to trade the forex market trading business.margin call is not good for trader and that is the reason why trader need good knowledge to earn

Banned admin is an unknown quantity at this point admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    i agree with you, but to do that we must have an experience, not just hard work but we need smart work in trade.
    i'm also hoping it, i hope i will success in the near future.
    yeah.. good thinking... positive mindset is actually required on the actual forex.. if you annoyed coming from the little setbacks after that you cannot end up being good trader.. so end up being successfull you ought to alwways hope with regard to performing much better subsequent time

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bai saab ji jab app ke pass es kam ka acha experience nai hai fer app es kam mai real account mai trade karte hai fer app es kam mai bhout se postion open kar dete hai fer app es kam mai loss karte hai magin call ki waja se app ka account finish ho jata hai bai saab ji
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

+ Reply to Thread
Page 166 of 784 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156 164 165 166 167 168 176 216 266 666 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)