+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 784 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 605 ... LastLast
Results 5,041 to 5,050 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member mariomuhafsa is an unknown quantity at this point mariomuhafsa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The trade with the web terminals certainly very helpfuly for the traders to see the prices at the momentswe are not in front of the monitors !!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member goldenmember will become famous soon enough goldenmember's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you get close to a margin call you know that you have risked too much. If you get away with it this time, you should learn your lesson. WHen instaforex offers 1:1000 margin you know that you have definitely risked far too much and you should not do it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member The Queen is an unknown quantity at this point The Queen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    their is no way to trade in forex market without lose.if any one tell you i make profit everyday without any lose i think he is lair.but if you have a good strategy then you can win more trade than lose.so make a good strategy.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    I suppose the margin is amount of capital that a trader invests and it has to be there at all the nowadays and when a trader trades with leverage provided by the brokers he has to calculate his margin before he decides his lot situation.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes most of us trade without any knowledge and good money management and see the margin call soon but when I see the margin call then I feel some pain in my heart that is the worst time for me to see this. If we want to save our account then we must trade with discipline manners.

---------- Post added at 08:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:13 PM ----------

We can say it like that, its a warning with punishment in fact, that you shouldn't have to do that again. And even if you are going to repeat it you will be getting same punishment over and over again. You have to avoid it by using good money management, there is no other way.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe kafi martaba margin call ka saamna kerna para hay, laykin iss month kay start may to mjhe bohot hi dukh hua tha or iss loss say manay bohot kuch seekha bhi. ye first time aesa hua kay mjhe bohot afsoos hua.

Member lap is on a distinguished road lap's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes most of us trade without any knowledge and good money management and see the margin call soon but when I see the margin call then I feel some pain in my heart that is the worst time for me to see this. If we want to save our account then we must trade with discipline manners.

Member deepak is an unknown quantity at this point deepak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mjhe kafi martaba margin call ka saamna kerna para hay, laykin iss month kay start may to mjhe bohot hi dukh hua tha or iss loss say manay bohot kuch seekha bhi. ye first time aesa hua kay mjhe bohot afsoos hua.

Member ranapl7 is an unknown quantity at this point ranapl7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Directed by J.C. Chandon. With Zachary Quin to, Stanley Gucci, Kevin Spacey, Paul Bert any where.As a result, the firm may issue you a "margin call," since the equity in your account has fallen $800 below the firm's maintenance requirement.

Senior Member nita is an unknown quantity at this point nita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the market even could has more movement and for this who is newbies that can able to take decision and make huge loss...so they adviced to gain some knowledge,experience before trading in volatile market

+ Reply to Thread
Page 505 of 784 FirstFirst ... 5 405 455 495 503 504 505 506 507 515 555 605 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)