+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,020 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Member antnetwork is an unknown quantity at this point antnetwork's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by will View Post
    It was right, condition of market will always change so it's important to update strategy so it can be used well to current
    condition of market because in many conditions, old strategy will be less in effectivity so it can maximize profits and it's
    possible to cause big losses.
    Each and every seniors know that market are elastic and all values are changeable due to countries' internal condition. Because demands, production and climate are changeable. So all ratings are running on marginal status and it may change at any time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member will is on a distinguished road will's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suresh View Post
    yes sir we do business in the forex and if we lose then we have to fix the strategy that we use. because if we keep using the old strategy we will continue to experience losses.
    It was right, condition of market will always change so it's important to update strategy so it can be used well to current
    condition of market because in many conditions, old strategy will be less in effectivity so it can maximize profits and it's
    possible to cause big losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to will For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir we do business in the forex and if we lose then we have to fix the strategy that we use. because if we keep using the old strategy we will continue to experience losses.

Member joko is on a distinguished road joko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar View Post
    bad experience gets a margin call is part of the process of learning forex ..
    always take advantage of that experience to enhance your knowledge and skills to be able to get the most in forex trading
    Good traders should learn from their mistakes in forex trading so good traders must learn if they faced Margin Call in forex trading. There is no one who could trade well in every transaction because sometimes traders could create bad decision. But it's important to prepare good risk management to prevent Margin Call in one transaction.
    Last edited by joko; 2012-07-18 at 10:43 PM.

Member suresh is an unknown quantity at this point suresh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think to become successful not to be first learner friend because if we go slow then its also possible to sucessful but just need to learning mentality and need patience for learning. anyway we need to dedicate our time and passed much time with forex which is my opinion.

---------- Post added at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:21 PM ----------

I am fully agree with you and i also thought before such when there was less experience but now think really its urgent to think risk management because if we dont have such then it may destroy us . so with risk management we need to concentrate in chart reading.

Banned oscar is on a distinguished road oscar's Avatar
    Thanks
    bad experience gets a margin call is part of the process of learning forex ..
    always take advantage of that experience to enhance your knowledge and skills to be able to get the most in forex trading

Senior Member alu is an unknown quantity at this point alu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was almost hit by a margin call, but before, I immediately cut a loss, because the news EURUSD which causes loss I suffered a lot, now I'm starting to collect profits again little by little

Member dragon is an unknown quantity at this point dragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sgiant View Post
    I hated the margin call. This is my first experience when it started trading, I'm running out of capital because of margin call.
    There is no one who like to face Margin Call in forex trading but it's possible to prevent it happen quickly with
    good money management and good risk management strategy. If there is good money management and good
    risk management so you won't lose too much in single transaction.

Banned sgiant is on a distinguished road sgiant's Avatar
    Thanks
    I hated the margin call. This is my first experience when it started trading, I'm running out of capital because of margin call.

Member vbalan is an unknown quantity at this point vbalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    -if you've got a margin call, you're pretty lucky, because you can feel the bitterness of forex. But if you are too often exposed to a margin call, you should correct yourself, if there are shortcomings in the strategies and techniques that you use.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to vbalan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 502 of 784 FirstFirst ... 2 402 452 492 500 501 502 503 504 512 552 602 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)