+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 784 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it depends on your knowledge and experience as well as which partner you have to trade with. If you initially start trading with gold that can give you big profits in less time it will be difficult for you to stay in the market so that you always choose a partner for your knowledge and experience so you can benefit rather than lose a partner like gold and so far I'm not a full-time trader, but I'm interested in forex, because I like trying to earn money just by working at home, the opportunity to trade 24 hours 5 days, giving me the freedom of time to choose

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin has a spectacular aura about not admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like forex because it is an easy way to get large amounts of money in a shorter time if you have good basic knowledge and experience and the movement of this pair is more predictable and stable than the other pairs so that in the end we can get a regular profit so I think this pair is the best of all because the other pairs are unstable from this pair

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold will become famous soon enough sevenfold's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well i like forex because this can be a great engine for me and i only see a few other people's results and i am amazed by the results of other people getting the sol why notg i can get the results so just see how it goes i don't want to be a loser which is 95% in this market. and Forex is the largest community resource in the world, because forex is a container business for profit, and a place to find communities around the world, making it more useful and learning. exercise patience and success. Green Bay Love Forex

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    MC is something that all traders have experienced in my opinion, but if we have an MC we properly understand how we will progress, whether to stay with the MC or with good risk management ... and perfect profits. we must be better able to understand and take points. for the next yag it's better. and there may still be some luck factors involved in forex but there is no miracle to success here. Hard work and calculated experience. Those who believe in magic will always lose in this business

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No doubt EUR / USD is the best pair because the pair has the highest liquidity and is trading in a higher volume. Also the spread is lower in this pair. This is the most preferred couple in the world. and you hate forex because of losing, but I am sure you will like it more than your wife someday because that profit gives you (just kidding). Your desire to learn is an important thought that will make you successful in the long run.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this pair eur / usd is a very very important pair and I believe the US and European economies are really important for the whole world and most people want to invest in these economies or how other countries depend on EUR / USD and this is why these are mostly couples traded in the world. and Mujhe Forex Isliye Acha Lagta Hai Kyunki so that the right skills to meet the isse seekh and operate the karako sako to iske through Mai Kaafi Faayda le sakta hoon and mujhe kaafi kuch seekhne ko bil mile jaata hi and aap lisi to liye nahi khud to liye kaam kar sakte hain to yeh bahut acchi oppurtunity hai

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, it's not easy for each pair to have their own characteristics that you must learn and focus on the first 1-3 pairs. eur / usd is not the only best pair in the trade. and different traders have different partners they like, it's the same as food, someone like this food, some people like that food, some traders like a stable market, some traders like a very active market.

Member nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2 has a spectacular aura about nitin2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me margin call aise he trader nahi laga sakta hai,esme trader agar high risk le leta hai to he uske account me margin kamm hojaata hai aur esliye esme trader ko ache se money management karte hue he market me kaam karna chahiye.

Banned SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P has a reputation beyond repute SA148P's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 62,311 Times in 20,096 Posts
    bahut sahi baat kahi hai aapnai ki har aadmi margin call se dartha hai. phele jab mainai naya-naya forex trading kiya tha toh 1 din mai 300$ loss kar diya stop loss nahi.woh hi 1 din tha uske baat aaj tak kabhi menai margin call nahi chaka. lekin stop loss bahut bar chaka hai

Banned Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003 has a reputation beyond repute Pak003's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,348 Times in 624 Posts
    Maine bhi 4-5 bar magin call taste kiya hai aur isko taste karne ke bad wo din kuch khane ka man nahi kara tha. ye bahut hi dukh deta hai aur iske bachane ke liye acha money management used karna zaruri hain.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pak003 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-10-10), SA148P (2018-10-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 32 of 784 FirstFirst ... 22 30 31 32 33 34 42 82 132 532 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)