+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 784 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Margin Call

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A professional trader always keep his eye on the news which makes the market volatile and decide the trend of the market. According to this he places his position and gather a profit. The time which is required to become professional trader may be 5 years unless he is well touch with the economies. If we have a margin call is very disappointing and frustrating. But we have a margin call is reversed pasri there lessons we can take. If we have a better margin call us pause from the world trading, calm down. If psychologically ready again we can try to start trading with more fresh mind and a better system.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every forex trader experience it.. some experience it with demo, some in real... But whenever it comes it always taste sour... I taste this poison many times... because I dont like to trade on demo.. thats why I traded with 10$ on a cent account every week and every week I blew my account... then I invest again until I stabilized my losing... Now I am in 50:50... I know that I still need to go a long way... but trading in real account is really important... thats why I invest tiny. and yeah..good thinking...positive attitude is necessary in the forex..if u frustrated from the little setbacks then u can never be good trader..so be successfull u should alwways hope for doing better next time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yajna will become famous soon enough yajna will become famous soon enough yajna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i love forex because forex trading is a great business and also world vide business. forex provide us experience and knowledge on online working at any website as well as we earn money with trading so people also like so much this forum. and sir..!"we can solve our financial problems quickly "it means that...with out investing even a single penny we are having such an opportunity i.e FOREX....we don't need to ask pocket money to our parents, when we do hard work in our trading....even we can help our parents,with our profit money in trading

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Web trading terminal is very very good. Traders who do not have smart phones like blackberry`s and android will now have the chance to trade with their mobile phones at any where they are at any point.
    and I think the success is correlated with hard work and the people who believe in hard work succeed in all fields of life. The people who believe in magic pills can not be successful.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by juna View Post
    I think it is not a guarantee then the traders will not miss a stop loss because a lot of trade also does not use stop loss, but they use very good money management by a good margin balance anyway and they can consistently profit and Of course To get Rich does not happen in nights for this purpose we need to say good rest and need to do to develop those way of trade by following them we can get maximum benefi of trade
    यूर / यूएसडी वह जोड़ी है जो हमें नुकसान के बाद लाभ दे सकती है केवल हमें प्रवृत्ति को ट्रैक करना होगा और कुछ समय तक इंतजार करना होगा ताकि हमारे लाभ का लक्ष्य हिट हो। मुझे यह जोड़ी पसंद है क्योंकि हम देखते हैं कि इस जोड़ी को रोजाना देखा जाता है। फॉरेक्स में ट्रेडिंग करते समय मार्जिन कॉल सबसे खराब चीज है क्योंकि यह इंगित करता है कि आप अपने संतुलन में कम हैं। इसलिए हमेशा स्टॉप लॉस का उपयोग करके सुरक्षित व्यापार करने की कोशिश करें और लाभ लें ताकि आपको उस ऑर्डर से मार्जिन कॉल न मिले।

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Eur/usd is the pair which can give us the profit after loss only we have to track the trend and wait for the sometime so that our profit target get hit. I like this pair as we see see saw movement in the pair daily. Margin call is the worst thing while trading in the forex as it indicates that you are low at your balance. So always try to trade safe by using stop losses and take profit so that you will not get the margin call from that order.

Member aagus will become famous soon enough aagus will become famous soon enough aagus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am fully agree with you and i also thought before such when there was less experience but now think really its urgent to think risk management because if we dont have such then it may destroy us . so with risk management we need to concentrate in chart reading. need a good time management for this trading and because there are many opportunities here and the trader can trade every tine they want but they have to divide the time with very well between trading forex and for their familiy,neghbour and else...

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in God even if I did not see him. But magic and power in Forex to control it is a way a bit too unrealistic. Just impossible to believe. God only help those people who are willing to work hard and who find their way to become a better person each day and I find this feature really beneficial to the forex traders. It is not possible for us to install the trading terminal software everywhere we go. So in those moments trading with web terminal can be good choice and real help to us.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye baat to sahi kahi hai apne stop loss use kare main ye kahta hoon agar hum stop loss bhi use karte hai to hume apna ek target bana kar stop loss aur take profit ka use karna chahiye hume apne balance ko dekh kar stop loss ka use karna chahiye agar balnce achcha hai to 50 pip tak risk le skte hai. I am agree with you about spread and think most of the broker such have specially for eur/usd when its one of the major pairs but i think usd/chf have sometime very great movement and thats is its not good for newbie trader and if you see carefully then you see its most of the time opposite movement of eur/usd pair.

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have seen margin call 2 times I was so much disappointed that I took a decision that I will completely leave trading right now but after some time I decided to join again, and now I am so much affraid with this that I doonot take the position blindly and I usually stop my position at that time when I see that it goes on loss. margin call. This sign we have only a few percent of our funds before we run out of funds. possible in the trade we are using a large size lot without thinking about how much money we have resilience. we can not with good memanajeman our money so we get a margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 784 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)