+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 784 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 7834

Thread: Margin Call

Senior Member adna will become famous soon enough adna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin call bhi hamay seekhna chaahiye q kay margin ki madad sai hamara work horha hota hai forex mai margin call hamay btata hai kay hum ne kitnay margin ki trade lga di hai aur hum kitnay margin tak trade lga sktay hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned site is an unknown quantity at this point site's Avatar
    Thanks
    Whenever we listen to about margin call this can make the feeling a little tad panic. As a result of no trader need to undergo this particular margin call. I experienced the actual expertise of this. I blow my bonus account recently because of to change my strategy on the center of my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Margin wo hota hai jitni hum trade lgatay hain isi liye isay margin call bhi kehtay hain forex trading mai margin free bhi hota hai is ka mtlb hota hai kay itni aap mazeed trade lga sktay hain margin ki percentage bnayi jati hai.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading mai aap ka margin call jitna acha hoga aap ko trading mai utna hi faida hoga isi liye is mai zaroori hai kay aap margin call par tawajo den aur is ki madad sai aap is mai trade kia krain ta kay aap ko is mai faida hasil ho

Trusted Member ObaFX is on a distinguished road ObaFX's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    While trading in the forex market broker require you to maintain certain amount as margin on your account for each trade you open so as to ensure you have enough money to carry the trade through but when you are below this margin your broker will notify you with a margin call which is a way to tell you to either deposit more money into your account or close some of your opened trades
    Visit my blog http://obaforex.blogspot.com for helpful forex trading tips and tools

Trusted Member mahi218 will become famous soon enough mahi218's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kissi b trader ko margin call us wakat he ati hai jiss wakat wo balance ko loss kar bthta hai balance ki management achi karnay say kabhi b hume margin call nahi ae ge so hume balance k baray me achi tarha say pata hona chahye or acha kuch apna kar chalna chahye warna hum ko yeh nahi seekhnay ka moka mile ga jo hum seekh rahay hain kar rahay hain.

Banned maxforex is on a distinguished road maxforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    When you begin your trading career in the forex trading then you have noticed that a message displays on the screen when your account is close to get blown away so that is a margin call and it is okay to have a margin call in the demo market but in the live market every trader is really disappointed if this kind of situation arises

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab trader es kam mai new hote hai wo trade lagate hee rehte hai real account open karke kabi kabi wo ek trade hee etni big laga dete hai kuch hee time pee wo apne account ko margin call karwa lete hai jis waja se wo apne account ko wash kar lete hai es tara wo apni sabi money lost kar jate hai ....
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned pidro20 is an unknown quantity at this point pidro20's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex is simple but understanding forex is a bit difficult one,even i took lot of time to digest the concept .But after all forex is just based on 2 simple things BUY and SELL.that is the ultimate thing we will do .So if we plan correctly we can get profit.

Member supri khan is an unknown quantity at this point supri khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    I by no means tasted margin call. As a result of i always employ stop loss and prior to getting into on the actual Forex i have the actual knowledge of these items. Thus if a newbie is actually educated correctly after that he will avoid through big losses and can also by no means style margin call.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 784 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 601 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)