+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Kyun forex trading karte hain aap?

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am trading in forex because I want to earn a lot of money in this business. I am trying with other online businesses but i do not find it worth to use them because most of them are scams and will not give money for your hard work and forex se aya ear earning ka liea.i want to be a good forex market producer and then want be a good trader. I think if I am going to be a good trader then I should get a lot from forex market.ini is one of the same as my rules.so join in forex market and I think all traders want to earn money from the forex market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa will become famous soon enough sariketa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unfortunately I do trading because it's my passion and I feel very happy in this business. in this way he provides my recreation also for my life. I also earn money from trading because I am a good trader .. and Everyone will make trades to earn extra income. This is also true if we are addicted, then some are hard to get away with, Everyone will trade to earn extra income.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes has a spectacular aura about yogyes's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading currency is an organization which in turn allows us all to create our leisure benefits and also I'm sure this is why people love this organization. As well as there is no need to relate to large income trades as compared to additional business is we have to make a huge income investment. Forex trading attracts many people because of its candor. and Dan thinks most of the students do forex for it. Actually now I depend on all my expence from forex. I think it's hard to make consistent profits but we have experience then maybe to get from forex. Like I was before I just suffered a loss but now because some experience rightly say I earn from forex although inconsistent but at least do not lose my initl balance.

Member tong will become famous soon enough tong will become famous soon enough tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When you are one of the potential prospective traders who want for a new system that is undoubtedly established to gain success of skilled traders then you will be in the right place as a result of us tending to be on the verge of revealing about Passive forex profit Reviews. This software and forex trading system can be what you have been waiting to get started with your net currency trading business. and mein is forex trading lia karta hoon mein jobloss hoon mera pass aur koi cara nei ha can karna ka is lia mein full time forex trading karta hoon and get karta hoon jo get hota ha os sa apni ki family help karta hoon aur muja forex karna mein bohat khushi milti ha

Member hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi has a spectacular aura about hitachi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it's a great thing to be a full time trader if you earn a good income as a part-time trader because as a full-time trader you can earn more opportunities to earn your profits and profits will be enormous. And the good thing is your own business! and I like to trade in the forex market because this is one of the most unstable markets where we can easily make a lot of profits and we can easily withdraw the profits we have made so this is one of the best sources of revenue from which we can earn good income.

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I can not read business news and predictions, but I am all about the impact of the price going up quickly and having knowledge. On news, and press releases even before closing the selling price shown above and below one minute to stop pending purchase orders made. and It's also true in that we depend on it, then some are challenging to stay away from it, Everyone will trade to get additional pay.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have become a member of fx trading as a part-time company because I have a total job and I also rarely want to leave it. I want to make interesting time to meet some further needs and I also want to get a strong financial position and Forex trading is a business that helps us to make money in both of us and I think that's why people like this company. And also no poverty for middle-class finance compared to other businesses is our poverty to seat big money. Forex trading attracts innumerable filling because of its simplicity.

Member garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick has a spectacular aura about garlick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now I do forex trading business, because now I want to generate more from the forex market. And I want to do a successful trading in the forex market. And for now I do more trading practices in the forex market, because successful trading requires more trading experience and for some it is a way of producing it like a big tree that gives shadows to so many people and for some it is like a hobby of people playing under this tree and gain profit and some people also lose but for me it is good it is like hobby as well as how to get it because i am in very difficult financial condition but forex help me a lot and you cant say that when working in forex you are bored like game

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes money is a common thought for all. everyone wants money, so we are all here, but also suffering, we decorate it and it is important to build all abstractions. And actually this can be the author of enjoyment if you can earn consistently. and My reason for joining a forex trading business is getting extra money in no time even with low investment. Forex trading is the best online business that can be adopted as a part-time business and still can make you benefit both from your trade.

Member khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi has a spectacular aura about khilmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    assemble lof at least in the first step as a provocation of 0.1 lot, if the price is still unidirectional before oepn again with positioj equal to 0.2 lot, if still unidirectional then open again 0.4 lot, then on lats stagem ust will be touched by trend so the new lot is the biggest one to gain the gain that can and Forex Activity can be discarded anytime during the day so that when we have a re-measurer, we can do the job in the forex market to head up the minutes of trial earnings. This is a high chance to work as an example of income without doing too much worldly work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 333 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (9)