+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Member khushii89 is an unknown quantity at this point khushii89's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

hello thank you very much and this is very important

hey very very tahk you to tell us this very good information an dfde flefie fdjfelf to do this best webstie to do somethings

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:29 PM ----------

yeah good buddy and i likd disdf fkdd very much and this is very importhahnt to do something to sod fkffe fkldfe idfjelffi flfjfdfl fjslefdj ffltenfd fldkfe dkl dfeflkicv to dos to do some thin g sdf kdfel fdklfj dlfthis i this is very

---------- Post added at 09:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

this is v dllto the town wrodsworth giives a true poictue of the joy nanner of going plaind and jumboidfddelight wilthsd cfd fthis not return lycy did not return because the srorm ame before its expcted time she lost er way

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjan View Post
    Dear i am using this indicator since 4 days. so i am getting profit some from it. so you can use this indicator in multiple time frame .
    that indicator are you referring to, ramjan ? in case you are aware, there may be a little over one indicator which may have been shared during this thread alone. it may be helpful to others and even if you do in fact might mention the name as to firmly the indicator you use from this thread created profit from it.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

Banned ABUZAR is on a distinguished road ABUZAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    From these indicators i relly like the hieken ashi this is the best one i recommend for scalping. I use this on the m5 for scalping with the help of this i grab more then 50 pips in session
    with out losing one. And when we trade with this while making a combination woow thanks isha....i hope from your indicator i can get profit everyday...what usualy timeframe you use Ishha??? anypair or only
    EUR and GBP ??? i see in your platdorm thats too much candle bull and bearish

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member forexfx is an unknown quantity at this point forexfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thabks bhai main forex main new mamber ho main forex kar raha ho aur ap na bohat acha indicator hum sa share kayea hain main in main sa kuch indicator ko download kar laye hain main in ko use karo gaya

Senior Member firesolutionz is an unknown quantity at this point firesolutionz's Avatar
    Thanks
    I guess it is a very good indicator i just download it now i will use this indicator on demo account .Then i will show a result that this Indicator is perfect to me or not.Therefore this is very simple Indicator specially it helps for beginners.

Banned @missodekanmi is on a distinguished road @missodekanmi's Avatar
    Thanks
    WEll newbies do well with the Japanese candle sticks that is green when selling and blue whilst buying. Also the macd is also gud indicator for newbies. There is also adx, moving average, bollinger bands and all others they should help a newbie to do great

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    I know not all indicators are good, but I advise that using Fibonacci If you are a dealer in New foreign currency market as this index or strategy tested by experts who praises this way for a profit, but is also contains some risks but is better than not some thing.

Senior Member jestar is an unknown quantity at this point jestar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicators are simple and easy for newcomers is an indicator MA, and stohastic. new arrivals just waiting indicator crosses the line from MA, and confirm the price with stohastic signal. newbie here need a process for more seasoned before using other indicators in trade.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jestar For This Useful Post:

khushii89 (2013-08-19)

Senior Member preetsharma is an unknown quantity at this point preetsharma's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha debnath View Post
    Here i will give you some simple and profitable indicator with description.you just need to use it and give me feed back

Here is the pic of the indicator.just copy the indicator in the Expert folder of your MT4 and select it from the indicator list.you can make the change of it's color.

when there will be a new trend then the previous trend's candlestick will become smaller ****ually.So you can make entry and Exit easily
    so try to catch the trend perfectly and i have found that it works well in the M30 and higher time frame.

Hope you guys will answer me the result and i will come back with new Indicators and templet
    the picture looks quite fantastic. but is there a way to know that market would be in range to avoid bad trades in between ?
    please your help would be appreciated.

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thank you very much this signal. But before you apply it, not for a reasonable period of time, it is a very good selling.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)