+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: Some profitable and simple indicator for newbies

Member sinaga will become famous soon enough sinaga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the indicators are simple and easy for newcomers is an indicator MA, and stohastic. new arrivals just waiting indicator crosses the line from MA, and confirm the price with stohastic signal. newbie here need a process for more seasoned before using other indicators in trade
    believe me, one day you can be a successful trader

Banned mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003 will become famous soon enough mmja2003's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am looking for such profitable indicators. You nice described it as simply as anyone can employ it on their chart. But Please describe in the second chart of Parabolic the entry point and exit point so that a newbie understand clearly the trend using Parabolic.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member qusayyy is an unknown quantity at this point qusayyy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    seems very easy to implement, and I think it's time I try a new indicator, in addition to simple, easy to understand and is likely to bring a lot of luck, because I had just put PrabolicSar and ZigZag indicator which is an indicator of default instaforex, indicators simple and fairly easy to understand for a beginner like me, hopefully with the indicators I can better enjoy forex trading, thank you very much.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is a good indicator
    thank for share,i hope i can get more profit use this indicator

Member gold roger is an unknown quantity at this point gold roger's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I assume this is the easy way forex towards wealth. we can invest without any defeat .. as I always emphasize is understand the features form a pair. invest without guided indicator or news. trade only 2 hours without a negative pips. because you know where the market is going to go ..

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open offline M2. I simplify see which direction the market goes

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Open offline m2. I simplify see which direction the market goes
    https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...17833317_n.jpg

Member monsterzz is an unknown quantity at this point monsterzz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are so many new things I can learn here, and there are many indicators that I can get here. Thank you for all who have been willing to share here, I still have a lot to learn at all.

Junior Member ali110 is an unknown quantity at this point ali110's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you can see and know also it call paraabolic you can trend possitons and reverse with it and can use it or this help you or our to see current BID ask price

Member ican is on a distinguished road ican's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Isha debnath View Post
    Today i will show you the simple and easy understanding indicator.it call Parabolic.You can know the trend position and reverse with it.and you can use it for Scalping also and it works
    This gives the best result in H1 and H4

[IMG][/IMG]

The second one is the Price showing indicator.This help you to see the current BID and ASK price instant.
    Download from here:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?wvzks4x32q98756
    Hope this will help you to trade batter.
    thank sir,I never use that indicator
    so,I want download it,i will try it at demo akun befor

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (3)