+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Thread: Top reasons for failing in forex trading, how to avoid them

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    The main reason for the failure in the forex market is, we are wrong in doing market analysis, in order to avoid mistakes, we should wait for the right moment to enter the market, we have to wait until the forex signal accurately, this takes patience

---------- Post added at 04:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:33 AM ----------

The main reason for the failure in the forex market is, we are wrong in doing market analysis, in order to avoid mistakes, we should wait for the right moment to enter the market, we have to wait until the forex signal accurately, this takes patience

---------- Post added at 05:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

Bro apne kafi achy thread post ke ha me ne isy parha ha ye new or greedy member ke liya faidamand sabit ho gy kiu ke is business me aisa hi ha ager koi greed karta ha tu usy loss hota ha money managment bohat zarori ha forex me

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864 has a spectacular aura about naveed_ahmad6864's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother sab se main reasion loss ki yehi hai ke apny emotions orr greed ko controll na krr pana orr isi ki waja se mostly traders ko loss hota hai or 2nd apny analysis py confident na hona kyun k mostly log apni profit mn jati trades ko fear se close krr dety hain orr loss wali trades ko chalta rehny dety hain ke market reverse aye gi orr profit mily ga brother hmesha stop loss use kren k app account wash hony se bach sko

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Ashraf69 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashraf69's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is the largest and most accessible financial market in the world, but although there are many forex investors, few are truly successful ones. Many traders fail for the same reasons that investors fail in other asset classes. we are going to look at some of the top reasons why most Forex traders fail, and how we can improve our chances of profitability.

Talking Points:

Traders fail by risking too much per trade
    Traders fail by not adapting to market conditions
    Traders fail by using a negative Risk:Reward ratio

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    I never experienced anything written by you. all of it is true. the higher the leverage the higher the risk of losing money. dah most basic thing from novices like me are trading without a plan. This is a fundamental error of the beginer I also never experienced and it ll five us profit

Member Haradhon is an unknown quantity at this point Haradhon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Top reasons of failing in Forex without strategy. A good trader always think how to develop new skill so they do practice with demo account again and again and can be grown up his think and can be build up his good strategy, as a result he can earn easily.

Senior Member Vijay Datt is an unknown quantity at this point Vijay Datt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello, i think Forex trading is a big business, profit and loss are the part of business. we should start our business with investment & always try to make average our risk in low price. Risk management is very important part of the whole business. According to me by this we can recover from loss and get profit.

Member Bahaj555 is an unknown quantity at this point Bahaj555's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I agree. We almost have to be very ready before we enter on every trade. We should be physically, mentally and of course emotionally stable before we start our first trade for the day. With this, we can think of better strategies to gain profit and lessen our losses in Forex trading.

Junior Member duckwoo is an unknown quantity at this point duckwoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    import reason is forex trading not learn from experience traders because of everybody learn how to do forex trading but they don't know how to earn money so every new forex traders should be start with demo account is best after that you should find your own profit method with history trad and first check in demo account,after if you got success you start investment and earn money.
    you cannot earn money from forex trading
    don't cry
    after download 100 % No loss profit forex strategy trading method free
    http://godfaceu.blogspot.com/2012/04...ysell-cci.html
    no heart attack,no worry
    only success trading
    now

you love me

Member ramjan ali is on a distinguished road ramjan ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do not 100% sure about signal, I mean news. be conscious. Need to trade in right time. Not all time. Its a great problem for a trader"want more and more trading". Just analysis think and think then you will get a great opportunity then You make a decision to trade. It works 98%. So be cool down about trading

Junior Member awvtigrt is an unknown quantity at this point awvtigrt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think greed is the main reason and less investment is also a big reason moreover i want to know more form experts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 85 of 88 FirstFirst ... 35 75 83 84 85 86 87 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (5)