+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Thread: How to lower our trading risk at forex trading.

Senior Member muzamilakwal is an unknown quantity at this point muzamilakwal's Avatar
    Thanks
    My friends we all know that forex trading is a highly risky trading business in the world and we all need to lower our risk while trading at forex trading, without minimize our risk at trading we can not get success at all.If we want to lower our risk at trading then we have to follow somerules and they are as

---------- Post added at 04:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:38 AM ----------

My friends we all know that forex trading is a highly risky trading business in the world and we all need to lower our risk while trading at forex trading, without minimize our risk at trading we can not get success at all.If we want to lower our risk at trading then we have to follow somerules and they are as

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hardstone is on a distinguished road hardstone's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course by reducing the use of current trading volume, it is very useful to reduce the risks that would happen if we incorrectly analyzed, usually beginners very spirit using a large risk. their purpose is to seek as much profit as possible. and not infrequently rule out risks that could occur

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned azami will become famous soon enough azami's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trading is a business that has a very high risk. but also have high gain too. to minimize the risk in the forex business must have knowledge about forex. knowledge in forex it includes strategy, money management and psychology.

Member crywolf is an unknown quantity at this point crywolf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you my friend
    Besides I think you need to mention that the use of a demo account to apply all of this is necessary because you need to have experience alse

Senior Member ibrahimgharzo is an unknown quantity at this point ibrahimgharzo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But plz how i can buy with 1 million dolar if i have just 1000 follars
    thank uu

---------- Post added at 06:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:45 PM ----------

Because in my old accoupt i lose 3000 $ in 4 minnuts

---------- Post added 12-11-2015 at 01:40 AM ---------- Previous post was 12-10-2015 at 06:46 PM ----------

ha dear apne bahut hi sahi kaha hai ki hame trading karte time diciplin me rahker hi trading karni chahiye aur apne emotion per control rakhna chahiye nahi to jayda ter loss esi ke karan hota hai aur hame small lot size me trading thhts .........

Senior Member dodul is an unknown quantity at this point dodul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for the tips and we need to lower our trading risk because it is the most high risky trading business in the world, we have to trade with low risk at every trades and have to maintain good risk analysis at every trades.

Thanks
    of course by reducing the use of current trading volume, it is very useful to reduce the risks that would happen if we incorrectly analyzed, usually beginners very spirit using a large risk. their purpose is to seek as much profit as possible. and not infrequently rule out risks that could occur

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Senior Member tanu003 is on a distinguished road tanu003's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Earning bigger profit there is possible of bigger risky in Forex trading, we can lower our trading risky when we forecast the market trend movement. It is only possible to study the market movement in separate time frame above one year in demo account it was said one of the senior brother of forum. It is absolutely correct because knowledge and experience can lower our risky in Forex business.
    IF YOU LIKE MY POST :: DO NOT FORGET GIVE THANKS;;;;

Thanks
    Ji ha dear apne bahut hi sahi kaha hai ki hame trading karte time diciplin me rahker hi trading karni chahiye aur apne emotion per control rakhna chahiye nahi to jayda ter loss esi ke karan hota hai aur hame small lot size me trading karni chahiye jisse ki hamara account safe rahe.

---------- Post added at 04:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 AM ----------

Member mohsin5757838 is an unknown quantity at this point mohsin5757838's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes thsi thread is very helpful for new beginners traders if you want to earn a consistent money from forex than you follow the rules of forex
    forex is not a rich quick scheme so first of all remove this from your mind then follow proper money management and control your greed dont b greedy and not trade in high speaks and follow your strategy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 106 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)