+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Friend i need some help from you ! share this indicator pls at-least name ?

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also don't know about this indicator. But I think this is a custom indicator and it is moving average. You can put the customs value of the moving average to add that in the chart. You need to add 3 moving average with custom value and I think you will find this indicator. I am pretty sure about this.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member NCDindia is an unknown quantity at this point NCDindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it seems like normal moving average.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano is an unknown quantity at this point Rajmano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Friend i need some help from you ! share this indicator pls at-least name ?

In an online i have searched and tested much more indicator's but i never know what's the name of this indicator and where to find it ?... I have tried more but i can't find it still pls anyone have know about this indicator please share here i world thankful for you at-least if you know the name you can share it here ... thank you friends
    Attached Images  
    INDIAN FOREX FORUM
    EARN 0.20$ BONUS PER POST
    Here is a link to join and earn more bonus ; https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=39595
    THANK MY POST IF YOU LIKE

+ Reply to Thread